*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2714329-You-blow-up-like-a-balloon-until-you-look-like-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: You blow up like a balloon until you look like a huge round ball  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You blow up like a balloon until you look like ...

    by: Unknown
Suddenly, before your very eyes, you can see yourself...growing?

“No,” You moan, grabbing at your stomach to try and push it back in, “No no no!”

“Bigger is better,” Tina teases, grinning devilishly at you. “Feeling any regret?”

“You-“ Whatever cussing that you’re about to do is cut off as you groan in pain, finding yourself unable to even see anything except your humongous boobs and belly.

Tina giggles as, after at least five minutes, the horrible feeling in your body stops. “Want to see?”

You try to run away, but find you cannot move your feet. Everything feels too heavy. You barely manage to shake your head, and you can’t tell if your hands are actually moving when you tell them too.

“P-please-“ You croak out.

“Are you gonna be a good girl now?”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2714329-You-blow-up-like-a-balloon-until-you-look-like-