*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/886421-Make-you-go-out-in-public-The-Mall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: Make you go out in public  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Make you go out in public: The Mall

    by: Unknown
"Okay stop! Please stop" you exclaim. You tug on your newly acquired clothes groaning. Tina approaches you from the closet. She takes slow strides. She circles around you, scanning your new outfit.

"That was fun" she says. "But, I'm going to be nice to you. You can get out of the clothes and get new ones at the mall" You let out a sigh of relief. Tina holds one finger up and says "But, you have to walk all the way there, to the mall, and through the mall." You think about lashing out, but you decide not to. Anything is better than this, you thought.

The walk wasn't very long, when you were Mike. Now that you're not, the journey seems to be a thousand miles. "C'mon! I want to get there before they close" Tina insults. You wipe the sweat off your forehead and struggle onward. The morning wasn't very hot, but it still didn't matter.

The mall was in sight. Victory. Tina was waiting for you at the entrance. She just smiled and walked in the door. A group of teenage boys were leaving the mall. You heard them giggle at you. You tried to brush it off, but it sank in. Tina was ahead of you in the court waving to you.

Tina was grinning wildly in front of the outlet. You glance up at the store sign and you see it's. . .

You have the following choices:

1. (More Embarassment!) Victoria's Secret

2. Food Court

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/886421-Make-you-go-out-in-public-The-Mall