*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/751423-She-changes-you-herself-into-something-skimpy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: She changes you herself into something skimpy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She changes you herself into something skimpy

    by: Wanderer0426
“No way! I’m not going anywhere like this,” you say, grabbing your huge ass. But she just laughs and says, “Oh really?” she says snapping her fingers.

Suddenly all of your clothes laying around your room turn into their feminine equivalent. “Okay now pick something to wear before I choose for you.” She says smiling; you rush over to your closet to find that it shared the same fate as the rest of your clothes. “Oh come on! I can’t wear any of this stuff!” you exclaim holding up a miniskirt.

“You sure about that?” she says with a sinister smile on her face, she then snaps here fingers.

Suddenly your pajamas fly off of you, you instantly try to cover yourself up, covering your breasts with one arm as the other quickly covers your new genitalia. You then look up to see a spaghetti strap shirt, a tight pair of shorts, a bra, and a thong flying towards you.

You try to run away but you trip as your legs are pulled out from under you. You fall onto the ground and quickly look back to see what tripped you, but you only had a moment to brace yourself as you see a thong quickly shoot up your now large ass. You then flip over to have a bra quickly attach itself to you making your breast seem even larger. And for a moment your forced to see your body in nothing but a bra and a thong. But it is soon interrupted with the shorts and shirts forcing their way on to you simultaneously.

As you stand up you get a good look at yourself in the mirror, you cringe at the sight of your new embarrassing and uncomfortable body.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your Choice

2. Make you go out in public

*Noteb*
3. Your Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wanderer0426 (UN: wanderer0426 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/751423-She-changes-you-herself-into-something-skimpy