*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A barbie Doll
  2. You Turn into an Object
  3. Morning Sunshine
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2961070-A-barbie-Doll
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: A barbie Doll  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A barbie Doll

    by: Unknown
As you loose all movement in All l but 5 limbs as you look down your manhood is replaced by a smooth piece of plastic as you screem your face looses all movement and you shrink to the size of a barbie doll as long blonde hair grows and you are put in a plastic case with cardboard box and appear in a store you hear other barbie dolls they all act like barbie and you stay quiet as the store opens you brests grow with each passing minute and you butt does the same until you are. Picked up by a 7 year 5 you feel your self getting scanned and in your head Tina says y"ou will be like this until broken and that means a snapt part" as the girl takes you out of the box she strokes you back and names you jasmine as a swimming costume is put on you, you arrive home and are taken to a barbie play house you see a Ken doll and are attracted to his and you are left by the girl as she must go to bed you and the Ken talk and you find out that he was a man once and is in the same situation as you, you both talk ans put your faces together trying to makeout you both are physically attracted to each other and the Ken doll remove's the swimming costume you go in to the bed and sleep as the girl wakes up you are almost stept on but she misses you and the Ken doll talk more before going into the girls brothers room and taking one of the toy cars you drive around and take another to have a race you loose but you both 'makeout' before the Ken says "do you want to swim in the fish tank as you both go for a dive the Ken takes off his clothes and you both swim and then you both spend hours with your hair drying and brushing it you hear the girls voice as she runs upstairs you must sprint back to the house and put your clothes back on as she plays with you both you talk more before she over stretched your leg you tell. The Ken doll that you will miss him and you loved his plastic body and are given to your ex-girlfriend...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Chelsea

*Noteb*
2. Sarah

*Noteb*
3. Terra

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2961070-A-barbie-Doll