*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2372579-She-Controls-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: She Controls you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She Controls you.

    by: permberton
"Your empty words mean nothing to me. I know what you're all about. You view women as disposable. You lie through your teeth, day after day, preying on the insecurities of women, all in an effort to take what you want from them and then leave them. You have no appreciation of how hard it is to be a woman, to deal with the pressures and expectations of society, and to still try to find a place for yourself. But that's all about to change."

As she finished her thought, a devilish grin spread across Tina's face. "I've seen how you've leered at women, how you've been hypercritical of their every flaw, and how you've reduced them from a person into specific, and often fetishized, individual traits and characteristics. Now, however, you will gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman. I have identified certain traits and characteristics which you have either sought out or judged women based upon. And now, I will bestow those traits and characteristics upon you, so that you can better comprehend how men like you manipulate, use, and abuse women."

You trembled as you listened to Tina's borderline unhinged rant. Whatever she had in store, you knew it wouldn't be good, and by the looks of the wand in her hand, you didn't doubt that she was dead serious. Tina continued, "I think I want to start with an attribute which I know you love, and which always hurt me in our relationship because I never had. I've always been flat-chested, and to watch you ogle bustier women when we were on dates truly and deeply upset me. I always wanted to be more than just a A cup, but it was never in the cards for me. You always made me feel like less of a woman. So now, I want to give you what I never was able to... tits. Huge, bouncing boobs. This is your first form and the first challenge I will present to you. But without further ado, let's give you my special gift!"

No sooner than she had finished speaking, Tina pointed the wand at you and seemed to concentrate deeply. The tip of the wand began to glow with a bright light, and you began to feel yourself tingling all over as warmth built throughout your body. As the warmth turned into a heat, you felt yourself shrinking. Normally, you were a fit, attractive man, with good musculature, but an overall lean physique. You were neither too bulky nor too thin, and your appearance allowed you to hold much sway over most women. Now, however, you were certain that you were no longer over 6 feet tall. You ran to your bathroom mirror and noticed that not only had you lost a couple inches, you had also lost a significant amount of muscle mass. You wanted to scream, but were powerless to do anything but stand and watch. Your height was continuing to diminish, as you fell below 5'6", however, you height was slipping away much slower than your muscles, which were atrophying at an alarming weight. Your once cut biceps were reduced to near skin and bone, and your once bulging hamstrings had all but disappeared. You stopped shrinking just before you hit the 5' threshold, leaving you at a diminutive 5'1". At this point, you looked like an adolescent boy, with thin, sinewy arms and legs that lacked any semblance of definition.

You were given no time to lament over your lost mass, as you quickly felt the heat recentering on your groin. You felt as your once-proud cock began to recede, becoming smaller and smaller until nothing remained. However, it did not stop there. Where your cock had once been, you began to feel it receding further inwards, developing the internal organs, flesh, and folds of what you knew to be a vagina. You had been stripped of your manhood, and almost symbolically, a tear slipped down your cheek. Despite being biologically female, your appearance was rather androgynous, however, that quickly began to change. The heat spread again across your entire body as your hands became slimmer, your skin became softer, and your face began to rearrange, with its features softening, resulting in higher cheekbones, larger, doe-like eyes, and soft, plump lips. You watched as hair exploded from your head and cascaded down your back, quickly replacing your old, dirty blonde hair with a straight, jet-black mane that reached most of the way down your back.

You felt your hips broaden ever so slightly, and you felt your ass flesh out a bit, although it barely amounted to anything, and your lower half remained quite boyish. Your grey t-shirt and sweats reformed into a nearly identical set, except in a more feminine cut. As the gravity of what was happening began to settle in, you noticed that Tina was standing behind you smirking.

"I've saved the best for last, you know." she said, now towering over you by about half a foot.

"Please, no, make it stop," you squeaked, in a voice that was so high-pitched it shocked you.

"Nonsense," Tina interjected. "Why stop now? You don't want to look like a prepubescent schoolgirl, we both know you LOVE tits! And here they come now!"

As she spoke, the heat recentered on your chest, and increased dramatically in intensity. You felt your nipples grow, becoming thicker and longer, like a small pencil eraser, while your areolas expanded and grew, to the size of silver dollars. Once they had stopped changing, a pressure grew from just on top of your ribcage, as the soft flesh on your chest began to swell at an alarming rate. You felt the muscles in your back tighten and strengthen to accommodate your newest assets. You were already bustier than Tina, and you couldn't help but arch your back as the pace of growth quickened even more. You remembered the girl who you dated after Tina, who sported a set of D-cups, and you recognized that you were quickly approaching her size. Your tits continued to jut further and further out form your chest until they reached a critical mass, at which point they fell heavily into a teardrop shape. This, however, did nothing to slow their growth, and you were fearful that you had already become bustier than any girl you had ever dated. Despite this, the kept pushing out, stretching your previously loose and baggy t-shirt in a way which you would have previously found to be quite alluring. Your tits had become so big that they pushed outwards to the side, and were certainly much wider than your waist or even your narrow hips.

The newfound weight on your chest had become nearly unbearable. Just as you thought that you were literally going to collapse, the heat subsided. As you readjusted back to reality, you slipped down and sat on the floor, as Tina began chuckling softly to herself. "Well, you've always been a boob man, so I'm sure you're thrilled. I doubt you've ever experienced a pair of jugs like the ones you're sporting now. I certainly wish I had a little more up top, but seeing you makes me feel like the grass may not actually be greener on the other side. I'm also glad that I made you so scrawny everywhere else. It really emphasizes your moneymakers!"

http://bit.ly/2xmoA3b

Your tits were comically huge, bigger than your head and hanging nearly down to your navel, they dominated your visage such that it would be impossible for your to ever truly disguise your bustiness.

"What am I going to do," you asked yourself, defeated.

"I'm glad you asked," Tina replied. "Each one of your forms..."

"Forms!?" you interjected. "You mean I'm going to be doing this multiple times?"

"Didn't you listen?" Tina asked. "Of course you will. That's the whole point. This is just your first of many lessons about womanhood. In each different form, you will be given a separate and distinct challenge. It might be something simple, or something complex. Once you complete the challenge, you can move on to the next form. If you complete all the forms, then I will change you back to your old self. However, if I do not feel that you are learning your lesson, or if you don't put in adequate effort to complete your task, you will be punished."

"Well what am I supposed to do in this form, stand up?" you asked, as defiantly as your pixie-sounding voice would allow.

"Oh no, it actually may be simpler than carrying those behemoths around. All you have to do is engage in fifteen minutes of conversation with a man without him gawking at your tits like you used to gawk at all those other girls. Simple enough, no?"

While it may have sounded simple, you knew it would be far from it in reality. This fifteen minute conversation may take fifteen years to occur, as you knew that the old you would have been checking out your new cleavage within fifteen seconds.

"Oh, also, bear in mind that every time you talk to a man and he stares at your tits, you will become more turned on, which may make it increasingly more difficult to hold a conversation."

You were already planning. It couldn't be that hard. You would just wear the biggest, frumpiest sweater you could find to drive any potential eyes away. Then you would just have to chat with someone for a few minutes.

"Fine, whatever," you replied. "But where am I supposed to do this, and what am I supposed to wear? I was just wearing a t-shirt and sweats."

"Well, the where is up to you. But your entire life alters temporarily to fit your form. For example, this apartment is no longer yours, it is now ours. We're roommates! So I'll be here helping you every step of the way. And your dresser and closet have been enchanted to adjust their contents to fit your current form. Take a look for yourself..."

Hesitantly, you crossed the bedroom and opened a dresser drawer to find...

You have the following choices:

1. Bras

*Noteb*
2. Panties

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 permberton (UN: permberton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/2372579-She-Controls-you