*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1857380-Decisions-Decisions
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: Something Else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Decisions, Decisions...

    by: Unknown
Tina muttered something under her breath. Your feet stop mid-step. You are frozen. Your face of skepticism quickly contorts to one of fear. Quickly you cry aloud, "Tina! What's going on? How come I can't move?"

Tina let out a short sinister laugh and approached you slowly. Putting her hand on your shoulder, you are spun around to face her, while you are helpless to alter the consequences to come. She calmly responds, "Oh Mike, let's just say that you're in deep trouble. I could explain what is happening here, but patience is a virtue."

A wave of realisation hit you; Tina was serious about revenge. If she could freeze you, surely she was capable of all the other claims she had said. You plead with her, "Look, Tina. I'm sorry that it didn't work out, but surely we're past that. Could we just let this pass?"

Tina shook her head firmly, "I believed that I'd finally met the perfect guy when I saw you. But you never returned my loyalty. You didn't even show any regret when you told me you were in love with somebody else. I made up my mind to make sure you received your just desserts."

Tina withdrew something from behind her back. A wand! You looked at it with desperate eyes, as she waggled it before your vision. You struggle against the spell cast on you, but you cannot move. Once again, you try to sway her, "I never meant to hurt you. Please, we could even get back together if you wish. I'll be the most loyal boyfriend any girl could wish for!"

Tina tilted her head to one side, with consideration. A faint smile touches her lips, and she raises her wand, and you mentally brace yourself. You were now about to pay the price for your past disloyalty.

You have the following choices:

1. Mercy on one Condition.

2. You Transform into...

3. She Controls you.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/1857380-Decisions-Decisions