*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578230-The-Necklaces-Curse/cid/803002-He-tries-to-get-Jills-attention-again
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1578230
Necklace = chaos.
This choice: He tries to get Jill's attention again but fails miserably.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

He tries to get Jill's attention again

    by: Smash
The "boyfriend" runs into the newly made couple and clamors, "Jill, you still love me, right? Don't tell me you've fallen for this walking bag of sticks!"

Jill didn't hesitate for a second to punch her ex-boyfriend hard in the face and send him straight to the ground. Pretty boy Steven just looked with pleasure as he smirked.

"Make fun of my boyfriend again and I'll rip your guts out!" she fumes as looked down at him, wetting himself in fear.

"P-please...Jill..." he starts to cry.

"Now get out, loser!" Jill continued, defying physics and kicking the "boyfriend" high up in the sky.

Steven is slighty scared by her newfound, logic-defying strength but remembers that she's completely in love with him.

"Steven!" she smiles as she gives a big hug. "Let's go somewhere!"

"Sure, but where?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A hot spring.

*Noteb*
2. Your house.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smash (UN: smash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dutch91 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578230-The-Necklaces-Curse/cid/803002-He-tries-to-get-Jills-attention-again