*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576902-The-secret-of-a-precious-friend/cid/738630-Ambers-prelude
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1576902
Follow the story of the shrunk girl or one of her friends.
This choice: Amber  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amber's prelude.

    by: Elita Draconia
Over a year ago, Amber crept up into the attic of her grandparents, the dusty cobwebs lined the room...in the corner was a wooden pedestal and upon it, a dusty old tome. Amber had never really made much friends in the past...in fact she had no real friends to call her own. Today was the day she was due to start college. Amber blew the dust off of the old tome and choked a little. She had intended to skip college today, but this little discovery was going to make it fun. She didn't want to take it home with her and so carried the book to the room she had a dorm in. She decided to skip classes for the day and just read...her eyes skimming over every little detail with deep intrigue. It was an hour later that Angel had entered the room.
"Uh, guess you were late too...what are you reading?" She asked. Amber closed the book suddenly, a cloud of dust sprawling out of it like a living entity causing both girls to choke a little.
"It's none of your business." Amber snapped, not wanting anyone to get in the way of her secretive studies. Angel just smiled, her black hair a little dusty as it blew about in the breeze.
"You seem lonely." Angel spoke. "Let's be friends...my name's Angel."
"Amber." She responded with a curious glare...she wasn't sure whether to like Angel or hate her at the time, but that was when the two of them first met.

The girls sat alone most of the time studying basic to moderate level spells from the tome...Angel was good at casting the spells, but controlling them was another thing altogether. The two of them performed alone and in secret. They shared a dorm room together with a third girl, Ellania. Ella was perfect in every way...she had everything in life that Amber never had. Amber despised her and she despised the lustful gaze that Angel gave to Ellie on occasion. She wanted to torment Ellania, to put her through the pain, she'd gone through. She felt as though Ella was stealing her only friend away...little miss perfect. Amber had only just reached level four in the tome and picked up a sizable rock from outside.
"I'll show Angel that I'm better than Ella...that pathetic girl that gets whatever she wants is not getting my friend." She smirked to herself as she almost crushed the rock in her hand, blood dribbling from the tips of her fingers as she gripped it a little too hard. Carefully she placed it down and recited the incantation she'd memorized from the book. The rock twisted and morphed changing shape like putty as it contorted in the air with an magical effect before dropping to the ground as a small golden locket. Amber dropped to the ground on her knees, exhausted. She would have to push herself harder if she wanted to impress her friend. Amber had come over to her Angel as the girl gazed dreamily over to Ellie.
"See the locket I have...I transformed a rock to make it." Amber spoke, demanding attention from her friend.
"Oh, wow! I want a locket too...do you think I could have Ellie turn into one?" Angel had responded with a lighthearted giggle. Amber gritted her teeth, but took in a deep breath and smiled softly, hiding her intense hatred and jealousy with a pleasant face. If only there was a way to get rid of Ella forever, then it came to her...magic!
"Of course you can." Amber smirked wickedly. "She'll be so pathetic before us and we can have so much fun toying with her that she'll be powerless to resist us."
"Um...yeah." Angel laughed nervously as she blushed a little. Amber watched her friend, wanting herself to be the only one Angel confided in. Ellania just got in the way...making her become a secret between them would strengthen the bond Amber had with Angel.
"Okay...here's the deal, we study magic over the holidays, get really good at it and then after that we can practice together." Amber smiled, swapping phone numbers and arranging to meet during the holidays until the second year of college begun. Several weeks into the second year, Amber was sipping a cold glass of icy water, her dark brown braids twisted like her thoughts.
"I think we're ready to attempt a level ten spell." She grinned.
"Really...you mean I can have Ellie become my locket forever and rest her between my boobs?" She spoke, her voice becoming quieter as her face got redder with the embarrassment of her longing desires. Amber felt the rage inside her build a little, the water in her glass bubbling slightly from the heat of her slight rage.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elita Draconia (UN: elitadraconia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elita Draconia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576902-The-secret-of-a-precious-friend/cid/738630-Ambers-prelude