*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/958860-On-her-body
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: On her body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

On her body

    by: hehohe
She squeezes her eyes shut with a look of concentration, and her headless body starts moving towards you.

"This is so neat!" She says, "Controlling two bodies is totally wild!"

"I'd like to have just one body right now, if your don't mind..." You say

"Oh right, I'll hurry."

Her headless body grabs your head, and lifts it gently onto her neck stump.

As soon as your head hits her neck stump, you gain control over her very hot body. You feel the gentle tugging of her breasts, and the breeze blowing her, well now its your, black miniskirt. You shift your weight from one high heeled foot to the other. You can't help but begin to feel up this awesome body, and soon your new hands are underneath your shirt groping the massive breasts just barely contained by Sarah's black bra.

Sarah smiles knowingly, her new hands had been stroking her member quite vigorously.

"Oh John, this is so amazing!" She says.

"I know Sarah! I can't believe women are so sensitive!" You say.

She looks at you, and stops pawing at herself.

"John, I know that body very well, what do you say to me showing you all of its little tricks..." Sarah says seductively.

You stop for a moment and say...

You have the following choices:

1. Yes!

2. ...No

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hehohe (UN: hehohe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/958860-On-her-body