*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yes!
  2. On her body
  3. Sarah puts her head in the stocks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/2252712-Yes
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: Yes!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Yes!

    by: PENding on my name
Thoughts of your girlfriend made you briefly pause but then Sarah began to display her 'Knowledge' of her body by rubbing a sensitive spot on your thigh that sent a shiver of pleasure through your current body. Lust drowned out any possible guilt as you answered with "Yes!"

Sarah's eyes flashed with delight as she-now a he- pulls you in for a kiss, the action shocks you at first but then you notice what Sarah is doing with hands. She starts massaging the same spot from before, causing you to moan and to start kissing back. Whatever restraint Sarah was using before must have snapped as he started to play with your borrowed body even more sending you to the ground and into a fog of lust and bliss. At times Sarah would be playing with your breast, other times she would stroke sensitives places on either your back or legs. It was all lost in a blur, than a noise brought you out of the fog of lust as Sarah began to undo his pants.

"What are you doing?" You almost slurred out in your incoherent state. Sarah practically purred the answer.

"How would you like to feel the WHOLE experience." The Question seemed to echo in the garage and brought you back to your senses, you laid on the ground thinking the answer over in your head. Then you looked Sarah in the eyes and said

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go for it!

*Noteb*
2. I think I've had enough now...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PENding on my name (UN: callofthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/2252712-Yes