*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1641848-limbs-to-my-body
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: "...limbs to my body?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

"...limbs to my body?"

    by: MossyA
"That way, both of us can use a left and right arm." explains Sarah.

"You do have a point!" you say.

You and Sarah carefully take your former body to the guillotine, pull your shirt off, and put your arms through the guillotine.

CHOP!

After cutting them off, you and Sarah both grab an arm each, then pulled her shirt off exposing her 36DD breasts and carefully attach them to the right and left of her torso under her current ones. It instantly attaches like magic.

"So, how does it feel?" asks Sarah as you touched your fingers together.

"Amazing," you reply.

Having 2 right arms and 2 left arms, you and Sarah then...

You have the following choices:

1. Add more parts

*Noteb*
2. Change back

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MossyA (UN: scarecrow131 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1641848-limbs-to-my-body