*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1527064-chop-it-up-then-hide-it
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: chop it up, then hide it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

chop it up, then hide it

    by: Cradophon
“Let’s chop it up,” you say.
Sarah chuckles, “I was hoping you’d say that.”

“Hey, but can we move your head a bit to the left first?” you ask, already getting a stiff neck from your tilted head, “Then we’ll both have a little more room for our heads, and we’ll look more symmetrical.”
“Oh, okay… yeah, of course.”

You both step your shared body over to the guillotine and discuss how you’re gonna cut off her head without cutting off yours as well. You suggest to take the blade out of the guillotine and carefully slide it sideways through her neck.

Without much effort you remove the blade from the guillotine and cut off Sarah’s head. With one hand you push her head against the side of yours, so it won’t fall down, while you put the blade down with the other. Then you take her head with both hands and …

You have the following choices:

1. reattach it a bit shifted to the left.

2. quickly attach it to a wooden plate on the work bench

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cradophon (UN: cradophon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/1527064-chop-it-up-then-hide-it