*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/729183-A-kiss-my-foot-match-with-every-individual-Diva
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1575204
While getting lost in the woods, you find a mansion that makes any foot fantasy come true.
This choice: To the wrestling ring ofcourse!!!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A 'kiss my foot' match with every individual Diva!

    by: Vincanity
You've always admired the feet of the WWE Diva's, and now is your chance to actually play on your wildest fantasy! You think to yourself "Thank you FETISH" as you stroll down the corridor leading to the ring. You see a small white line infront of you and you stop... You look at the line, and you see that a glass divides you from the room with the wrestling ring, right where the white line is. You reach your hand forward and touch the glass, and it begins to wobble as if you just touched the surface of a lake. Well this doesn't take a genious! Without a second thought, you dive into the glass, and next thing you know, you land on the ground at Mickie James's feet.

"Mickie.... Who is that at your feet? Is that the jerk who challenged all of us to individual matches?" says Melina, looking down at you with hatred.

"I'm not sure... Who are you? Did you challenge us?" Mickie James asks you, with the same menacing look in her eyes as Melina.

"I.. ummm.... Yes.... Yes it was me" you say, realising this is what FETISH intended for you to do.

"Good, i was hoping it was you" Mickie James says, then she lifts her bare foot and shoves it right into your face! The Diva's all begin to laugh, as Mickie rubs her foot into your face. You feel the dirt and sweat on her foot rub into your skin as Mickie twists and grinds her foot all over your face.

"That letter you sent was disrespectful... So you think that womens wrestling is boring? You think we're just a bunch of dumb good looking women that pretend to throw each other around and get paid to do it? What we do requires alot of skill, and we're just as good as men at wrestling!" Mickie says with authority, still grinding her foot into your face. "So you challenge us because you think you can beat any Diva in a match huh? Well, today is your lucky day... We're all here, and we're all going to fight you one on one"

The Diva's all cheered as Mickie continued to humiliate you under her sexy sweaty foot.

"And not only that, but EVERY match will be a 'kiss my foot' match. So you see that foot in your face? Well take a long hard look at it, because soon you will be kissing and licking it!" Mickie said, to the laughter of all her fellow Divas.

"I can't wait to get my hands on him!" Said Eve Torres, wriggling her toes excitedly.

"Me neither, i want to feel him squirm under my feet" added Maria, her black painted toe nails shining in the light.

"I'm going to use his face as a foot wipe!" said Michelle McCool, grinning at you evilly.

"Well... by the time i'm through with him... he'll do more than just kiss my feet! Infact.. I'll make him sign a contract stating that he is to be a foor slave to all us Diva's" Said Beth Phoenix, with a dead serious look on her face. All the Divas cheered at the thought of having their own foot slave!

You don't know what to think! You have a massive foot fetish, but have you dug yourself in to far? Or will this indeed be everything you imagined? You hope it all goes well, as Mickie James reminds you that her foot is plastered onto your face by rubbing it harder, crushing your head into the ground.

"Seeing as you've already had a taste of my lovely feet, i wont fight you first" Mickie James says, as she slaps your face with her foot.

"No... your first opponent is going to be..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BreaktheWalls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/729183-A-kiss-my-foot-match-with-every-individual-Diva