*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/898696-Wrestle-against-Kelly-Kelly-Maryse-and-Nataly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1575204
While getting lost in the woods, you find a mansion that makes any foot fantasy come true.
This choice: Wrestle against Kelly Kelly, Maryse, and Natalya Neidhart One-On-Three instead  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Wrestle against Kelly Kelly, Maryse, and Nataly...

    by: Unknown
As you see a slight smile on the face of the Amazon, you barely notice the match started. Kelly Kelly kicks you from behind leaving you stunned on the floor. You roll over on your back, just to feel Natalya pinning you under her foot. Kelly Kelly puts her legs on top of your arms, before you know it you can't move. You feel sweat roll down your cheek, as the beautiful Maryse comes towards you. She spoke in a stern voice,"As we all know you're going to become our foot slave. Being the person I am, I want to be the diva whose feet is most rememberable to you. So right now I am about to u summit under my beautiful feet. As you look up, Maryse's beautiful feet lowers and just slighty stops aboveyour chest. As you look, her toenails are a beautiful shade of black. She rubs her foot up and down your chest, turning on you feet fetish. She then moves up and start rubbing your cheeck with it. You know what is going to happen next. She then places her foot on your face,as you feel a rush of smell. Her feet happen to be silky smooth, and smell like strawberries. You want to just let go of your self, as your feet ferish boils over your breaking point. You cant't help inhaling deeply as you take in the lovely smell. You can't move any thanks to Kelly Kelly and Natalya. You are left to inhale Maryse's feet without resisment. If you let go of your self, that would simlate the end of the match, becoming there feet slave. If you summit to her feet, you could let go of yourself, and savor the momment of domination by the lovely Maryse. If you survive the heavenly submission, you would just be sumitted even more. Maryse shows no stopping as she is laughing because she could tell you were having a hard time holding back. Just as you thought you had enough, Maryse tells Natalya to get your legs, as she lays on your stomach. She then puts both feet on your face. The smell is magnified, and you know you can't hold back no longer.

You have the following choices:

1. Summit to the beautiful feet of Maryse

2. Stand strong and don't summit no matter how bad you want to let go!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BreaktheWalls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/898696-Wrestle-against-Kelly-Kelly-Maryse-and-Nataly