*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/777286-Beth-Phoenix-You-will-soon-be-our-foot-slave
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1575204
While getting lost in the woods, you find a mansion that makes any foot fantasy come true.
This choice: Beth Phoenix.... You will soon be our foot slave!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Beth Phoenix.... You will soon be our foot slave!

    by: Unknown
"Beth Phoenix.... You will soon be our foot slave!"

Mickey removed her foot from it's firm plant on your face and you attempted to stand, slowly and trembling.

You took a deep gulp as the beautiful Mickey pointed at the stern faced Glamamazon. Beth Phoenix smiles, walking towards you as the other Divas slowly step out of her way. She stops a hairsbreath in front of you, forcing you to look up to her, and you crane your neck up to look at her, glaring down at you, physically overpowering you so she can probably feel your terrified heart palpatating out your chest.

Beth is much bigger in person than she is on TV. Her biceps enormous, her legs like tree trunks. Amazon woman does not begin to describe her. It's easy to see why the divas would force your last battle as a free man to be against this colossus of a woman. Beating her would be completely impossible, and then you'd have no choice but to be a footslave to these strong beauties for the rest your mortal days (possibly longer). Beth's strong countenance just smirked above you, as if the giantess was waiting for you to make the first move, as the other Divas cheered for the Glamazon to destroy you.

Mickey, who had been looking on, raised one finger as the crowd of powerful women went instantly silent." There is of course...another option." Your heart raced "Another option? Really?" You were about ready to take any option that wasn't fighting Beth.

Mickey continued "Rather than fight the glorious glamazon, who has the strength of 3 women. You could fight her equivalent in the rest of us. If you don't want to fight one woman with the strength of 3, you can fight 3 of us by yourself, of course, if you lose, you will forced to be all of our foot slaves if you lose, just as you would should you lose to Beth."

Mickey pointed behind her gingerly "So it's either Beth Phoenix, OR Kelly Kelly, Maryse, and Natalya Neidhart, in a handicap match, by yourself. Your choice, loser."

Oh boy. This is ridiculous. You better choose though. Beth doesn't look like she's going to be patient.

You have the following choices:

1. Wrestle Beth One-on-One

2. Wrestle against Kelly Kelly, Maryse, and Natalya Neidhart One-On-Three instead

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BreaktheWalls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/777286-Beth-Phoenix-You-will-soon-be-our-foot-slave