*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/729195-You-vs-Eve-Torres
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1575204
While getting lost in the woods, you find a mansion that makes any foot fantasy come true.
This choice: Another Diva?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You vs Eve Torres

    by: Vincanity
*** Note - Once you fight this Diva, you'll get the chance to fight the other Divas later... After the match. ***

"Your first opponent will be Eve Torres" Mickie says, as Eve steps forwards from the crowd of divas.

Mickie twists her bare foot on your face one last time before lifting her foot and walking away. You try to sit up, when something hits your face and pushes back down hard. You slam back to the ground, and you're now being held down by Eve Torres's bare foot.

"Oh you feel so good under my feet... I promise you, by the tme i'm done with you, you will have sucked all ten of my toes!" Eve taunts you. Then, Eve wriggles her toes on your face, to emphasis her point, before letting you up.

Once you get to your feet, you look up at the ring and see Eve standing there, staring down at you, grinning. You slowly enter the ring and decide it's time to get cocky... If you can actually beat these divas, then maybe you could enslave them! Then you would get there feet all to yourself, and you would also be in control. You don't want to lose, you want to have control over these divas, so you can have there feet any way you want.

"You shouldn't have rubbed your foot in my face like that... No i'm going to destroy you!" You say with confidence. You're happy that Eve is up first, because she is the newest diva on the WWE roster, which means she is the least experienced. You know you can beat her.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Tell it to my foot big boy" says Eve.

You run at her, but Eve jumps and lands a missle drop kick at your chest. It connects hard, and you stumble backwards into the corner. Eve jumps up and lifts her leg fast, shoving her foot in your face and grinding it hard. You start to grunt in pain.. This is turning you on alot, but the pain is horrible!

"Wow... 3 seconds into the match, and i'm rubbing my foot all over your face! Maybe my foot and your face were made for each other!" Eve says, and all the divas laugh.

You grab Eve's foot and try to push it off, but you don't even make her budge... She is one strong diva!

"Look at you.. You can't even get my foot off your face! And you think you stand a chance against me in a wrestling match? HA! Time to end this... Just submit to my foot! Then you can suck my toes and move on to the next diva!" Eve said, a smile filling her face.

Suddenly she pushed her foot harder into your face! This isn't your fantasy anymore... This is just straight painful.... FETISH was right, there's no turning back... Be careful what you wish for.... Can you fight out of this and beat Eve, or should you submit and suck her toes?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BreaktheWalls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/729195-You-vs-Eve-Torres