*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/1015049-Melina-Shes-dying-to-feel-you-under-he
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1575204
While getting lost in the woods, you find a mansion that makes any foot fantasy come true.
This choice: Melina.... She's dying to feel you under her sweaty dominant feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Melina.... She's dying to feel you under he...

    by: Fitch
...Melina. "Yes" you think to yourself. Ever since you saw her you had a huge crush on her. There she was, standing above you. "Lets get this match started" melina said. You were ready to fight. But then out of no where you feel a hard kick to the back of your head and you fall to the floor. Melina puts her warm foot on your chest. She rubs her foot up and down your chest which turns you on. You are dying to worship her feet but you don't want to look like a fool. She places her foot on your face and her foot smells amazing. "If you submit now you can be all of our foot slaves and worship our feet" melina whispers. You decide too...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. submit and become the wwe diva's foot slave

*Noteb*
2. man up and continue the match

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fitch (UN: ohyeah17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BreaktheWalls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575204-Fantasy-Foot-Fetish-Mansion/cid/1015049-Melina-Shes-dying-to-feel-you-under-he