*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/1102156-The-Black-Cat
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572947
A mysterious costume store that offers a whole new life.
This choice: The Black Cat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

The Black Cat

    by: Max Jacob
Under the classic red and blue Spider-Man costume was a black one piece catsuit that felt like a combination of leather and latex.

There were also thigh-high boots, a platinum blonde haired wig, and a mask that looked like this...
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl::EH:...

Tori was well aware of what this costume was, "I know what this is. It's a Black Cat costume. I used to worship here when I was a kid."

"We better get ready for the party tonight," Danny said to Tori.

"Okay. You want to see me in this now?" she said, referring to the Black Cat costume. "Sure," Danny said.

Tori put her designer sunglasses on as she took her costume into the bathroom. First, Tori took off all of her clothes, excluding her undergarments, then, as she was preparing to put on the catsuit, a manual feel onto the floor. Tori then picked it up and read through it. On one page, it said, "More comfortable with no clothes."

So, Tori took off her bra and panties, she then slipped her feet into the legs of the suit, then her arms. Then she slid her hands into the hands of the suit. These "hands" were shaped like claws. To finish off the suit, she grabbed the zipper that started at her waist and pulled it up to just below her navel, easily revealing her cleavage.

Then she rolled up the legs of her suit to slide on the thigh high boots. These boots had 4 inch tall heels and the boots actually reached up to her mid-thighs. She then rolled down her legs to cover up her boots.

Then, after reading the manual, she attached all of the utilities to the suit in the same fashion as the manual said.

She decided not to put the wig and mask on yet, so she walked out into the living room where Danny still was.

"Hello sweetheart," Tori said to her boyfriend, who then turned around to see this...

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl::EH:...

At that moment, Danny decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Get his costume on and tell Tori to finish up for the party

*Noteb*
2. Have sex with Tori then and there

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Max Jacob (UN: srv191822 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/1102156-The-Black-Cat