*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/1102114-Ready-For-the-Party
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572947
A mysterious costume store that offers a whole new life.
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Ready For the Party?

    by: Max Jacob
Danny and Tori then take the box to the front desk and Danny pays the cash for it.

Seeing the two with the box, Dr. Babbingtree says, "A good choice for a young couple like you." Babbingtree then gives them the key to the lock.

After driving home and closing the door to their apartment. Danny then uses the key to unlock the lock on the box.

Inside the box is a Spider-Man costume, "That's it?" Tori asks.

"I guess so," Danny replies as he takes the Spider-Man costume out of the box.

However, he notices what appears to be another costume in the bottom of the box, it is the costume of...

You have the following choices:

1. The Black Cat

*Noteb*
2. Another Marvel Charachter

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Max Jacob (UN: srv191822 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/1102114-Ready-For-the-Party