*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/1102094-Comic-Book-Heroes-and-Villains
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572947
A mysterious costume store that offers a whole new life.
This choice: Super heroes and villains  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Comic Book Heroes and Villains

    by: Max Jacob
"Do you have any sections with comic book heroes and villains?" the young man (whose name was Danny) asked.

"Try aisle six," Dr. Babbingtree said.

Danny and his girlfriend, Tori, then walked down aisle six and they can't believe what they see. On shelves twenty feet high, there are costumes from pretty much every single comic book series.

As Danny and Tori start to look around, they come across a box that says, "Your life will never be the same.", on the outside.

Out of curiosity, Danny picks it up to look inside only to find that it's locked shut.

Do they decide to buy this box?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

*Noteb*
2. No

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Max Jacob (UN: srv191822 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/1102094-Comic-Book-Heroes-and-Villains