*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/1772471-Refuse-both-options
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1570942
You are Tom, 13, and live with a family of women who can shrink and transform people.
This choice: Refuse both options  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Refuse both options

    by: Biroman9977
Maybe it was the pressure or smell from her enormous foot clouding your judgement, but you stupidly decide to refuse her.
"I'll never kiss your disgusting foot! And I'd sooner get squashed before begging a jerk like you for my life!"

Claire simply looked down at her foot with an evil smirk "Why you little bug! Now I'm gonna make sure I squash you in the slowest, most painful way possible!"

She looked next to her foot and saw the sandal she had removed earlier. With a widening smile she looked back at the foot crushing Tom beneath her weight.

"Hmmm...maybe I should?" She thought cruelly.

You have the following choices:

1. She takes her foot off of Tom. What will she do?

2. She proceeds to squash you slowly and painfully

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Biroman9977 (UN: gillyman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lee3000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1570942-Step-Family-Shrink/cid/1772471-Refuse-both-options