*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568393-Persona-4-Growth-Edition/cid/788174-Hourglass-choices-for-Lovers
by Fox
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1568393
The girls from the RPG title, Persona 4, are about to experience sudden growth spurts.
This choice: Both, Hourglass Expansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hourglass choices for Lovers

    by: Vfan
Rise Kujikawa has a famous body that guys love to oogle, but everyone want those features better, but how will they?


The New Agency: Rise goes back to being a pop idol but just when she does a new Agency takes over, and plans to turn Rise into their poster child for their hourglass body type and puts her on a diet, Rise accepts it at first because she gets more freedom and better care, but can she realize by poster child they mean bigger then she thinks?

The Elixir: While shopping with Souji Rise finds a bottle of pop in an hourglass style bottle, she buys it and loves it! The next day it's filled back up! Rise slowly becomes addicted to the drink only named "Elixir" and it makes her boobs and butt much more bubbly.

Other: More choices for Hourglass

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The New Agency

2. The Elixir

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vfan (UN: vfanatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568393-Persona-4-Growth-Edition/cid/788174-Hourglass-choices-for-Lovers