*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568393-Persona-4-Growth-Edition/cid/1824849-The-Elixir
by Fox
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1568393
The girls from the RPG title, Persona 4, are about to experience sudden growth spurts.
This choice: The Elixir  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Elixir

    by: las moras
Rise was out shopping with Souji she was having a great time going from store to store trying out new closing.
"What's this?" Rise said as she saw something out of the corner of her eye. It was a vending machine one that she was certain wasn't there last time she had come. The machine simply said 'Elixir' on the front. Curious Rise got out some change put it into the machine and hit the first button. A plastic bottle clunked to the bottom and she picked it out of the machine. It was clear and shaped kind of like an hour class containing a pink fizzing liquid.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rise drinks the soda during her date

2. Rise drinks the soda after she gets home.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 las moras (UN: ohshc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568393-Persona-4-Growth-Edition/cid/1824849-The-Elixir