*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560035-Monster-Misfits/cid/783982-Her-Nanny-Was-Him
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1560035
Not all monsters are evil.
This choice: Her 'Nanny' Was Him!?...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Her 'Nanny' Was Him!?...

    by: Unknown
"Draga, get up. Princesses don't sleep all day." A rumbling voice calls into her ear. She falls from the tree branch she was snoozing on.
"That was rude! Just because you're my nanny doesn't mean you can be rude to me, I'm the Princess!" She growls and spits a small jet of purple fire at him. He laughs and swats the feeble flames away.
"Young one, not many dragoons can breathe fire at your age. Most have to wait until they become real dragons before they can even produce smoke. Now we both know that even your father had trouble with learning the basics." He smiles and motions her to follow him to the lakeside. She glares at him until the sun glints off his onyx scales, causing rainbows to blind her.
"You aren't that much older than me!" She calls and runs after him hopping along like a bunny and flapping her wings, trying to fly.
"I am no longer a dragoon now am I?" He chuckles at her attempts at flying.
"You are barely a dragon, shouldn't you be learning something about flying and breathing fire and like that?" Draga sneers, sitting in the shallows and splashing water at him.
"I was an early start and have already taken those lessons. Which is why I am now teaching you young one." He puts emphasis on the last two words; jumping up, he flies behind her to deeper water and dives into the lake, splashing her with huge waves.

"Draga." Draga jumps up from sleep and collides heads with Drake who backs away with a growl. "Really now."
"Drake, you're still rude!" Draga blurts out, rubbing the top of her head.
"What do you..." Drake narrows his eyes at her, then sighs and sits up.
"You knew and didn't tell me when you found me?" Draga cocks an eyebrow at Drake.
"Because I don't want you to know what I did to be exiled..." Drake walks out to the lake; laying down by the lake to sunbath. Draga follows him and lays with her body in the shallows.
"It probably wasn't as bad as what I did, I fought with Jung to protect a human." Draga closes her eyes and let's the heat soak her scales.
"Did you kill him?" Drake has his eyes open, staring at the lake.
"He almost killed me." Draga chuckles but stops short by Drake's snort,
"Then you aren't as bad as me." He closes his eyes in frustration.
"Drake..." Draga's voice trails off.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Blooming Romance...

*Noteb*
2. Jung's Return...

*Noteb*
3. Friends From Below, Enemies From Above...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Clockwork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560035-Monster-Misfits/cid/783982-Her-Nanny-Was-Him