*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Down memory lain
  2. first.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560035-Monster-Misfits/cid/693098-Down-memory-lain
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1560035
Not all monsters are evil.
This choice: #2 no name Zombie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Down memory lain

    by: Clockwork
It was a new night and time to feed. You walk out of your lair that was once a school, you figured that no one will bother you there. as you walk down the street letting your chains drag behind you, the sound they made made you remember what had happened to you.

You remember walking down the sidewalk one night, you cant remember where you were going or coming from seeing as you only had chunks of your memory only the things worth remembering. When you were grabbed and someone placed a rag over your mouth and nose and you blacked out. when you wake up you were dead. You did not know how you knew but you knew you were dead. Looking around you saw you were in a jail cell and there were cells covering the walls on the large room and in the center were lots of people in lab coats walking around studding you and others in the other cells. When you checked out your cell you saw your skin was pail and you were shackled with long chains to your cells walls and that there were tubs coming out of the back wall and into your back and you cold feel them pumping something into you.

All of a sudden you felt very angry and started puling to get free when one of your chains snapped. As you pulled on the other one you saw that the other men were looking around to see where that sound came from. When you snapped the other one they all looked at you and ran for the door while a loud sound went off and some red lights flashed on and off as you walked forward letting the tubs pull out of your back as you charged the door and popped it open. A sound drew your attention and you saw several well equipped men run in in S.W.A.T. looking uniforms and start shooting at you and it really hurt. Angry now beyond control you charged them at unreal speed and before you new it they were all dead. as you ran threw the corridors and charged out of the door surprised that outside stood an army of undead that took the opening you made to storm the lab. You just stood there as you can hear the screams from inside as the zombies past by you to get in "How long have I" you began to say but your throat got sore and you lost your power of speech for a while. In time you learned that you can only say a few words at a time before you lost your voice so you had to careful of when you spoke. You also saw that in time as you hunted the animals that some zombies were following you around to get in on your kills. You found that they were smart zombies that cold use tools and follow simple commands tho sometimes you had to use your chains like whips to get your point across.

Getting back to the mater at hand you looked up and saw several deers in the road near an ally that you know had a dead end. You picked up your chains so not to make any sound as you positioned each member of your horde around the herd then gave the command which you use noises since you conserve your voice to move forward herding the deer into the ally and using your chains to kill 5 bucks before giving the command to back off letting the rest go. You then dragged the meat out so not to get cornered yourselves then gave the command to feed, this was the only command you never had to give twice as your horde gathered around opening the knight armer helmets you gave them to feed. You looked around then joined in when you suddenly herd something, you terned to look and see that it was ___________
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clockwork (UN: villain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Clockwork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1560035-Monster-Misfits/cid/693098-Down-memory-lain