*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just Another Wednesday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1558829-Little-Escorts/cid/724538-Just-Another-Wednesday
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bbbs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1558829
Spike is a 6 inch companion for hire.
Chapter #1

Just Another Wednesday

    by: bbbs
Spike didn't have it so bad. He had a spacious living area, 3 large meals a day and he slept with women for a living. The last was not as glamorous as it sounded. He might have enjoyed it if he wasn't 6 inches tall, he wasn't a prisoner, or he got more control over what he was required to do. As it was, there were worse places to be enslaved. Spike was very good at what he did. So good that he was in a special room of the, for lack of a better word, brothel that owned him. He got better treatment, a larger living area, and women paid more to be with him.

Spike's "apartment" was a large studio with a window that faced a room that had walls lined with living area's just like his. He was currently sitting on his couch facing the window and enjoying the great view. The girl who was standing in front of his apartment was bending down to look at the other wall, showing her ass throughout his whole window. This was impressive, as his front window was around 18" long. While Spike couldn't see much of her face, he could make out that she was an attractive redhead and she was with a brown haired companion who, while she did not have quite the lower endowments, made up for it up front (where the redhead was much smaller), probably giving someone on the opposite wall as pleasant a view as Spike was getting.

It wasn't uncommon for women to come in groups as sort of a female bonding activity. In fact, this type of facility had become so commonplace that Spike was unsurprised to see a mother and daughter. The mother was very curvy and just a little bit chubby, but it might have been overlooked if Spike couldn't see the look on her face. She was clearly the domineering type, a type Spike hated. With them, they weren't looking so much for sex as much as abusing someone weaker than them. The mother's dominance was confirmed by a quick look at her daughter. She was much taller than her mother, a bit slimmer in most places, but with one of the largest rear ends Spike had ever seen. She was brunette, like her mother, and looked as though she were afraid to say anything for fear of scolding.

They weren't the only other women "shopping" together, either. There was a large black haired woman who accompanied a curvy brunette, and a pale redhead with an extremely ample bust with a short, slender blonde. The latter were holding hands, though, so they may have been a different sort of companions. In fact, the only people who were unaccompanied were Jessie, the redheaded "sales associate" and a voluptuous young blonde, happily browsing.

With a complete lack of modesty, Spike was sure with so many people in the room he was sure to get a client. He just wasn't sure how he felt about that.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bbbs (UN: bbbs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bbbs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1558829-Little-Escorts/cid/724538-Just-Another-Wednesday