*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Head to Art
  2. Welcome to Kitzel College
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1558256-Tickle-University/cid/723437-Head-to-Art
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1558256
Get into a ticklish situation in your freshman year at college.
This choice: Head to Art  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Head to Art

    by: bizzyboy
Going into Art of the Human Body, you are wondering what will happen. You have worked with art before, doing many paintings and drawings. There was even a thought of becoming an art major before becoming undeclared. Entering the art studio classroom, you are amazed in seeing a teacher that is not much older than yourself. Her name is Johanna and she gets everyone to sit in a circle. After going over the syllabus, everyone is handed a brush and water colors.

"In order to explore the Art of the Human Body, we must explore our own human bodies. Today we'll start with the feet. Everyone in the circle take the person's left foot next to you. Take off their shoes and socks and start to paint them." Johanna says as she takes the foot to the person to her left. You feel lucky that Joanna is to your right and you take her foot. It was so soft and smooth and she wiggled her toes as peeled her sock off. Everyone took off the shoe of the person's foot they were holding and started to paint. As you paint red all over her sole, she starts to laugh as well as the rest of the class through having their feet tickled.

The girl next to you took a thinner brush and used a yellow color. She paints her name on your foot and you scream as she is able to tickle you with great fervor. You try to pull your foot away but she holds your ankle tighter. Her name is Angela and you remember that she lives in the dorm next to you. Joanna says to switch sides and you are excited to hold onto Angela. Her foot was long and big, compared to Johanna's, but more ticklish as you found out. The brush you use strokes her sole like crazy as you find it's hard to hold. Each stroke is delivered in smooth slow motions, then in harder and more energetic flows. You feel Joanna grip your ankle tighter as you feel her brush starting to use more pressure. The class laughs at your shrieking laughter as each person tries to control their laughter. As the class ends, everyone goes onto the large piece of paper and puts their footprint on it. You could see the look on Joanna's face that she wishes she was a student, or she would go after you and she was feeling jealous of Angela. Unfortunately, she can't be seen hitting on a student or she'll be fired.

Angela takes your foot and wipes it clean with the cloth and soap. You hold her foot and do the same as you both start to give each other a foot rub. Outside the building, you sit on the grass another tickling session occurs and Angela's foot gets a decent amount of licking. She tries to pull away but you hold her ankle roughly as you continue licking up and down. She manages to free herself and gets a hold of your ankle and gives you a foot licking. This semester will be a fun one indeed.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bizzyboy (UN: bizzyboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carnivore has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1558256-Tickle-University/cid/723437-Head-to-Art