*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Shitty Day
  2. She shits on the city
  3. Morning routine
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/3263100-A-Shitty-Day
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1555275
a fat black giantess woman
This choice: City's pov  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A Shitty Day

    by: Unknown
The residents of the city looked up in horror as Cynthia's panites fell around her ankles, covering hundreds of people around her legs with her sweaty undergarments. As many of the people got tangled into the sweaty, skid marked fibers of her panties, those towards the center of the city were in for a worser fate. Cynthia used both hands to part her massive, cellulite-ridden ass cheeks. Her brown eye pulsed as she got ready to do her business, and then opened up wide.

The fart took several seconds to reach the town, as the sound waves had a long way to travel. The pucker had already closed as the deafening noise sent people to their knees and caused windows to shatter. Flecks of shit from the fart fell like craters, smashing into people and cars. Golden liquid spilled from her pussy as she began to push on her bowels, and the first turd began to crown. People were trying to get away, but the torrent of piss began to flood the city, leaving an acrid smell. Which is why no one noticed as the first massive turd fell. Several city blocks were gone in an instant beneath it, and now that the first log was outN it all came down quickly.

Large chunks of loose shit rained down on the populace, followed by more ear-shattering sharts. The people tried to run, to hide in their cars, but no where was safe. Thousands of people were buried alive under her feces.

As Cynthia pulled her pants up, she turned around to see her handywork. A mountain of shit covered the center of this metropolis, easily larger than any skyscraper. Inside her ass cheeks, those who had gotten caught in her panties were forced into her unwiped asshole. They were smeared in shit, and as she went to scratch herself, some were pushed right into her cavernous anus.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Finds a clean city to torment

*Noteb*
2. Makes the survivors worship her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/3263100-A-Shitty-Day