*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eat some more
  2. naked
  3. waking up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1685656-Eat-some-more
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1555275
a fat black giantess woman
This choice: Eat some more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Eat some more

    by: dude
She stood tall at 5 miles and looked around. "I'm hungry bitches! I'm gonna eat you all! And shit you out in one of my massive healthy toilet clogging dumps! HAHAHAHA!" She said. Cynthia decided to sit down her enormous wide ass came down with giant thud.

People looked up and heard Cynthia say she was hungry. People were scrambling and trying to run away. Some were stuck in traffic trapped in cars when her ass started to come down. People looked up to see her ass cheeks spread as she sat down they saw a dirty ass and asshole. People in buildings couldn't get out they just watched in horror. People were instantly crushed or blown away as she sat down the stench from her ass was horrible. Unfortunate people were now stuck in her asshole or they were stuck in her ass crack.

"Yummy! Ya'll taste good! Cynthia said as she gulped down people cars and buildings. She continued to eat until 5 whole cities were gone. She burped and rubbed her stomach and said "so good! Now what?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I'm horny

2. I need to walk

3. Is that a brewery?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude (UN: rmz450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1685656-Eat-some-more