*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1338985-Spread-her-butt-cheeks-apart-silently-passing-gas
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1555275
a fat black giantess woman
This choice: Spread her butt cheeks apart, silently passing gas  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Spread her butt cheeks apart, silently passing gas

    by: dude
She spread her cheeks and let loose and she felt relieved. She was going to wake up but decided to sleep in and turned on to her back. She removed her bra tossing it into a parking lot and then tossed her g-string onto a bunch people trapped in their cars. People below her were choking on a horrible disgusting smell that came from her ass and many unfortunate souls didn't realize she was turning over and were crushed instantly. Cynthia started to rub her giant breasts then move to her pussy and started to rub it and moaning in pleasure. Many people screamed as they saw her rub herself and started to run while many others watched just to shocked to move. Mike and Elizabeth were in a building directly in front of Cynthia's pussy and they watch her fingers working it over. Cynthia started to rub faster and harder getting wetter and wetter. Unknowingly she grabbed a building and pushed it in and moaned "oh yea!" mike and Elizabeth screamed as the building was pushed in people flew out and into the huge wet pussy but they held on and they saw darkness. Cynthia soon felt she was gonna cum working faster and then screamed "YES!" a flood of cum and juices came out flooding the streets. People ran and tried to swim but drowned but mike and Elizabeth opened their eyes and saw they were alive but realized where they were, stuck in her pubes near her pussy! They screamed and saw others trapped as well. Cynthia woke up slowly and thought "wow that was good" she looked around and saw where she was and what she did and smiled. She looked at her pussy and saw many trapped in her pussy and pubes and laughed saying "o who wants to do round 2!?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Round 2 (anal)

*Noteb*
2. "but first I gotta shit!"

*Noteb*
3. Mike and Elizabeth trapped in the pubes perspective

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude (UN: rmz450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1338985-Spread-her-butt-cheeks-apart-silently-passing-gas