*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Scenic Route
  2. Foreplay
  3. Cock Play
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551644-Fun-With-Bolt/cid/1027717-Scenic-Route
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1551644
What happens when you shrink with Bolt?
This choice: still stuck underneath his balls.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Scenic Route

    by: SchneeHund
Bolt's ball hair tangled around your body as he lay there with you, so as he got up, you remained stuck in between his balls and his ass. Looking down, you see the ground accelerate away from you. Worried that his hair may untangle, you try to warn Bolt about what has happened, but he appears unable to hear you.

With that option gone, you figure that you may as well enjoy the view in front of you: Bolt's swaying ballsac. As Bolt stops, you even feel his sac swing back and hit you softly. Bolt's musky scent riddled within the hairs. You feel Bolt sit back down as he scratches his ear with one of his back paws.

All of the shaking untangles you from his hairs and you fall a short distance to the ground. Getting back up, you run to Bolt's front to let him know that you're okay. Bolt sighs a bit with relief, although he hadn't known anything was wrong in the first place.

Turning back around to go back to his balls, you are greeted by Bolt's erect penis staring directly at you. Blushing, Bolt tells you that he's been aroused for quite a while now. You get the idea that now may be a good time to ---

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. hop on.

*Noteb*
2. hop in.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SchneeHund (UN: infernochao at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SchneeHund has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551644-Fun-With-Bolt/cid/1027717-Scenic-Route