*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/876098-The-third-room-Farting
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1542500
The pokemon world, only in a much dirtier and messier way..
This choice: The third room (Farting)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The third room (Farting)

    by: splat
The room is full of plush chairs and tables of various foods. You see a rather sexy receptionist sitting in one such chair, and walk over to her for your assignment.

"This is not like most other jobs." she starts. "This job will either pay poorly or extremely well, depending on the satisfaction of your clients. Because of the very high possible pay, the tasks you will be doing will be quite... Trying. You will be paid up to ten thousand dollars per day, depending on your abilities. I will have you sign this waiver, which will grant your consent and legally bind you to this contract. I advise you to read it thoroughly." You hastily sign, wanting that money.

"Seeing as you didn't bother to read the legal and binding document, allow me to explain what you have just agreed to. This is the Farting Lounge, where the most elite and high-class trainers go with their pokemon to pass wind for sport- Apparently, being wealthy is quite the stressor, and many enjoy paying others to be subject to their whims as such. Your job is to do what the clients tell you, excluding direct sexual contact or that which would cause serious physical impairment. Considering the nature of this lounge, I would suspect that you will be spending a lot of time passing wind. The contract also allows us to terminate your employment should you fail to meet our expectations. As a preliminary test, I will now utilize your services before letting you work for our clients."

You stand open-mouthed, distraught at your position, but determined to get your money. How bad could a little gas be, anyway?

Suddenly, the prim businesswoman ripped a loud, burbling fart into the cushion she was sitting on. "Let's warm up. Simply smell the air in the area." she said.

You felt ridiculous, but you breathed as deeply as you could through your nose. After about twenty seconds, you picked up a fairly gross fart smell. You cringed slightly at her fart. "Good, our clients generally like to see our associates react this way."

She farted again, this one fairly short but very airy. She stood up. You looked at the seat, fairly aroused to notice that her ass had left a perfect indent in the seat. "Sniff the cushion." she said. You knelt down and took a whiff, which was absolutely putrid. It smelled like rotten eggs and cabbage. "Good." she said, as you continued sniffing through the disgust. She quickly sat on the back of your head, lightly, causing you to turn around placing your nose between her cheeks. "I don't know if you reacted out of surprise, or out of foresight, but you made the right move- You may be surprised by our clients, but remember that your goal is always to inhale their gas." with that, she farted quietly, and for about ten seconds. The gas was extremely warm and was nearly unbearable, the whole ten seconds nearly felt like being burned by a lighter and smelled like sulfur from the deepest ring of hell.

"This nearly wraps things up, but there is one more bit- For a bonus. Sometimes, a pokemon or even trainer may have an "accident". You will be compensated 1,000 dollars per occurrence, as this is not the Scat Room. If you verbally consent, I will utilize you as an example before I leave, and the bonus will be added to your check."

You try to say "Hold on", but the muffled sound through her soft bottom is impossible to understand. "Thank you for your consent." she says, as rips another bubbling blast that you were certain was wet. after about three seconds of sputtering gas, her pants began to fill with a disgusting mushy substance that spread over your face. You could hear it squishing. She wiggled her butt on your face for a few seconds, completely smearing it into her pants and over your nose. She began to stand, but paused just inches above your face to unleash another disgusting wet fart.

"You seem to have a knack for this. You will do well here." she said, before leaving. You could see the poop squished into her butt, roughly in the shape of a face.

You clean yourself off in the restroom and have some snacks to calm yourself before your first real client arrives.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It's a Charizard

2. It's an Evee

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 splat (UN: splatt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanella has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/876098-The-third-room-Farting