*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/673462-Work-for-a-company-that-help-pokemon-indulge-in
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1542500
The pokemon world, only in a much dirtier and messier way..
This choice: Work for a company that help pokemon indulge in fantasies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Work for a company that help pokemon indulge in...

    by: Unknown
"This looks like the place..."

You are Mark Bydlonn, a 20 year old collage student. You were looking for a job to pay off next year's expences and had found an ad inn the paper. Something about "Helping pokemon indulge in their fantisies" or whatever. Probobly like the Make-A-Wish foundation.Anyway, as soon as you saw the hours (and more importantly, the pay) it was a done deal.
You check out the building. White, nnondescript, 2 story building, not many windows. You head in the moden-looking front loby and are greated by the secretary.
"Hello, are you the new intern?"
"Yes"
"Mark Bydlon, I presume?"
"Yeah, thats me"
"Great. We have all your paperwork processed, filed and ready to go. Just sign here and go down the hallway."
You sign in and walk down to the hallway. When you look at the signs on the doors, however, you are puzzled.
The doors didn't have words you recognized on them, just one to two letters on each. You decide to randomly select one. You choose...

You have the following choices:

1. The first room. (Scat)

2. The second room (Watersports)

3. The third room (Farting)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Vanella has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/673462-Work-for-a-company-that-help-pokemon-indulge-in