*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/666790-A-special-assistant-for-3-Zangoose-wr
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1542500
The pokemon world, only in a much dirtier and messier way..
This choice: A 'special' assistant for 3 Zangoose wrestlers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A 'special' assistant for 3 Zangoose wr...

    by: Vanella
You stand outside of a rather small building, one that didn't have any kind of writing or signs on it or anything like that. But this was the place. You checked your paper again and nodded; This is the correct address. You have lost your job recently and quickly began search on a new one. As you were searching through ads, one did peak your interest. It was an offer to be a certain 3 Zangoose wrestler's 'special' assistant, though that was all the information that was given. It never did quite say exactly what they meant by 'special' assistant, yet you applied anyways. The pay was pretty damn good for the hours, it would definitely be a good job for a while.

You walked through the doors and into the building, looking around the place. The lights were on yet nobody was here. You called out. "Hello?" You slowly walked forward, still looking for somebody. "Hello? Anybody here?" There was still no response. It seemed as if nobody was here. You turned to walk out of the door when suddenly a voice called out for you.

"Hey! You here to answer the ad?" The voice had a cheery tone to it as he called out for you. You quickly turned around to see who it was. It was a Zangoose, obviously one of the wrestlers. He was a bit larger then most, and of course, he could speak the human language.

"Yes.. That is what I am here for." You respond to him

"Good, good... We thought nobody would answer that ad, hehe.." The Zangoose chuckled lightly afterwards, beginning to walk towards the back. "C'mon, i'll show you around." Seeing that you had no choice you simply followed your new boss as he lead you around. "Obviously, this is the main room everyone enters. Not too shabby, enough to do matches and earn some cash." He walked through the back doors, the rather clean smell turning into a strong and musky odor.. You had to cover your nose it was so strong. The Zangoose simply looked back and chuckled at you. "Yeah, we don't exactly clean in the back.. Well, both I guess, hehe." He chuckled again, though you didn't quite catch what he meant. You simply ignored it and followed him further in. As you walked through you saw the locker rooms and a hallway that lead down to the bedrooms. There was also an awful lot of bathrooms around as well. As you followed behind him he let out a loud and rancid fart right on you since you were right behind him, stopping you dead in your tracks and holding your nose. The Zangoose laughed. "Sorry about that one, my lunch didn't exactly sit well with me.."

"Could have at least warned me.." You mutter, still following him. The Zangoose continued into a room where to others sat. One of them, a large female Zangoose. The red that a Zangoose would have was changed to pink on her. She blushed slightly as she saw you, going back to her magazine. The other Zangoose, one much larger then the others and had blue instead of red, grinned toothily as he saw you.

"Well, here is all of us. I am Mark, the girl over there is Chrissy, and the other guy over there is Zan." He looked back at you and smiled. "Welcome to your job, hehe." After that was said Zan walked into the nearby bathroom. Mark looked at Chrissy. "He has problems again?" She nodded. Mark turned to look at you. "Well, here is your first assignment. Go help Zan with his bowel problem.. He hasn't been able to wrestle well with it."

You have the following choices:

1. Accept

*Noteb*
2. Refuse

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanella (UN: vanella at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanella has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542500-Pokemon-Rear-End-Fun/cid/666790-A-special-assistant-for-3-Zangoose-wr