*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/2754033-Readers-Choice
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1537085
You were ready for the experience of a lifetime, until someone changed your plans
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Reader's Choice

    by: Susie
You say “I’m not your baby”. She says “fine”. You felt you feel your self growing up back to his age but he start growing breasts and the start growing for 9 onward. You grow all the way to huge G cups and they are still going to grow the older you get but you stop at you age 16 with a huge G cup. Then you butt becomes huge and jiggly and your hips get very wide and you have an hourglass figure. You then get big lips and thighs and every part of you looks super feminine. You ask your mom in your new very high voice “what did you do to me?”. She say “I age you back up . This is how you would like as a girl . And your so beautiful why don’t you stay this way for a while. Don’t worry you can wear you own clothes and underwear. But your going to stay . And you feel something.

You have the following choices:

1. Your on your period

2. Your heavily pregnant

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Susie (UN: secretspider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/2754033-Readers-Choice