*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/2711886-Send-the-others-ahead-Youll-wait-at-the-a
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1537085
You were ready for the experience of a lifetime, until someone changed your plans
This choice: Send the others ahead. You'll wait at the airport  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Send the others ahead. You'll wait at the a...

    by: Aurthor
There is no sense all of you hanging around the airport, so you send your friends on ahead so they can check into the hotel. After they left it suddenly occurred to you that 4 back packs plus the small bag you'd brought as carry-on might be a little unwieldy to carry on the train by yourself. You'd likely need to arrange a taxi.
The guy behind the help desk said it would be no problem, there were always a cue of them out front, and if you talked nicely to the Crystal Palace guy he might even offer you a lift to the hotel. Just keep the snide American Football comments to a minimum.
As you settled to wait you suddenly remember the letter in your carry-on. You are officially in Europe now, so you can open it.
Having nothing better to do you dig it out of your bag and tear open the letter.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aurthor (UN: aurthor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/2711886-Send-the-others-ahead-Youll-wait-at-the-a