*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/2143614-There-they-are-Whew
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1537085
You were ready for the experience of a lifetime, until someone changed your plans
This choice: There they are (Whew!)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

There they are (Whew!)

    by: Unknown
You were starting to worry they had lost your bag but finally you saw it sliding down the ramp. A sigh of relief hit you as you grabbed the bag and noticed something off. It felt heavier than it did before like there was more stuff in it. Luckily it had wheels and a handle so you set it down and went off to catch your bus.

The ride to your hotel seemed to take forever but your excitement was growing every second. However your mind kept going back to that strange envelope you received before you left. You hoped it was cash from your family as a present but you had no idea.

Finally arriving at your hotel you were stunned by how nice it actually looked. It was on top of a large hill with a beautiful view of the valley below. Anxiously you got out and checked it out. It was amazing! It had a view of the valley and the beach and just about anything else you could hope for. This truly was looking like a dream vacation Come true.

At least you thought it was.....As you dropped your bag on your bed you started to open it as you greeted with an unfamiliar surprise:....All your clothes were gone! Well gone wasn't the right word....they had been replaced! All your clothes had been swapped with what looked like girls clothes! There lots of different styles and outfits inside, all carefully packed and put away just like they were packed for a vacation.

At first you thought maybe this was just a mix up at the airport but when you looked at the name tag there it was....Your name, address, and phone number, all like you wrote yourself on the handle tag incase the bag was lost.

Your mind started to race as you began to think of who did this to you and why? Was this a prank? Revenge, or just a really bad mix up?

After a bit you remembered the envelope from earlier as you guessed it probably a clue hidden in it. Teaming it out of your pocket your quickly opened it only to have a cloud of pink dust shoot you in the face.....

You immediately started to cough and gag clearing the dust from your lungs as you noticed there was a letter inside. Taking it out you saw it was typed and addressed to you.

"Hi there! How's the vacation going? I hope it's well. If you are reading this at the right time I'm sure you have noticed a lack of garments in your case. Well trust me, by tomorrow morning you will need those new ones more then ever. If your still wondering who this is at this point then all I can say you haven't learned your lesson yet. This is the price you pay for going back on a promise. I hope you still have a great time!"

Reading the note you had NO idea who this was or what promise they were talking about. However they did reveal that this garment mix up was a prank of some kind. You weren't sure what they meant by you will need them in the morning but you put it out of your mind. Tomorrow you would buy some new clothes and begin enjoying your vacation. Since it was getting late you figured heading to bed would be a good idea.

You have the following choices:

1. During the night you are awoken by a strange feeling

2. Your body starts to change right away

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/2143614-There-they-are-Whew