*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Drive by
  2. more
  3. Bodygaurd (Caring, playful)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533741-Celebrity-Giantess/cid/719964-Drive-by
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1533741
A celebrity of your choice gets a special VIP present, that shrinks you!
This choice: Brianna Evigan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Drive by

    by: gunsblazin88
"Of course, I am the bodygaurd of Brianna Evigan, who played the starring role in Step Up 2."
You walked along, enjoying your break, last time you remembered Brianna was safely driven to her house and went to sleep before you and your buddies hit the bars.
A speeding car came down the street, the front windows where illegally tinted a very dark shade, which also made it impossible to see at 2 am. The window came down ever so slowly, revealing what had been seen as a weapon at first glance.
This crazed driver was heading straight for you, and before you could pull out your gun, a blue bolt shot from the weapon, knocking you unconsious. The last thing you remember is seeing the car skid to a stop, and seeing a beautiful girl standing over you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gunsblazin88 (UN: gunsblazin88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gunsblazin88 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533741-Celebrity-Giantess/cid/719964-Drive-by