*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/993571-Jackie
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1533048
A wand changes reality as holder wants changes lives of all. Open to anyone to add10/3Edit
This choice: Jackie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Jackie

    by: Lurker Unleashed
Dave heard a car in Brittany's driveway and looking out spotted Katherine coming home - when she caught him looking over the fence she favored him with a smile and a flirtatious wave. It was amazing how much a little extra meat could change. But he still remembered what Katherine was like to them - her change in attitude wasn't her being nice, it was her being her usual bitch self and just trying to pick up the hot guy. But Dave decided it was time that she not be the hottest girl when they dropped over to Brittany's house - that would be Jackie. And as the beam hit her with Dave silently saying "Ala-kazam" Dave watched her change.

She grew taller, much as he had - soon becoming the tallest out by the pool except himself at a sexy 5'11" of height. Her modest bosom began to expand and become bare as the suit that covered it changed. Dave's thoughts guided the change but not in the way he may have been thinking. With her new F cup chest and mile long legs Jackie was definitely more comfortable in her own skin,as her oversized one piece changed into a hot pink slingshot suit - baring all but the slightest bits of her spectacular breasts and only scantily covering her crotch. It showed off her magnificent tummy, her shapely hips - and her legs long enough that where she stood in the shallow end her waist was above the waterline. She too had heard Katherine come home - and had been told by Brittany how Katherine treated her when Jackie wasn't around. She hoped that Katherine would come outside because she intended to give the bitch a taste of her own medicine. No doubt Katherine would make a pass at Dave - Jackie had seen how she'd looked at him once when picking Brit up from school. Jackie would then put her own charms to work on Dave - not exactly a sacrifice for her - and make him so hot for her that he'd act like Katherine wasn't even there. It would be so much fun.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jackie executes her plan

2. Dave enhances Brittany too - negating the point of Jackie's plan

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lurker Unleashed (UN: avalian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mingusdew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/993571-Jackie