*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. other
  2. 4-6
  3. Age
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530566-Our-Weighty-Youth/cid/2736912-other
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1530566
Children and Teens, both human and anthro, gain weight.
This choice: other  •  Go Back...
Adam
Age: 5
Weight: 45lbs
Adam has sandy blonde hair and green eyes. He is a Caucasian boy with a Latin tan to his skin color. Adam has a very average home life. However, he's about to enter into Kindergarten, and his naughty teacher has a passion for fat kids and wants to fatten him up! Adam likes watching football games with his beer guzzling dad and some day wants to play football like the big kids.

Jason:
Age: 4
Weight: 110lbs
Straight red hair and blue eyes. Jason's is the classic tale of parents who, from the day their son was born, wanted to make him the fattest boy possible. Jason lives in a remote villa with his two dads, isolated from the rest of the world so that his dads can make him as fat as they please. Jason's dads try to give their son the most pleasurable life possible, keeping him educated, pampered, entertained, and of course, very well fed. How far will Jason's dads go to enjoy their son's blubber?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Adam

*Noteb*
2. Jason

3. More boys

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Idontknowwhattoputhere (UN: averageguy85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nagastener has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530566-Our-Weighty-Youth/cid/2736912-other