*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Boys Tells Tom The Truth
  2. Tom
  3. 10-12
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530566-Our-Weighty-Youth/cid/2570683-The-Boys-Tells-Tom-The-Truth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1530566
Children and Teens, both human and anthro, gain weight.
This choice: They flat out tell Tom he is fat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Boys Tells Tom The Truth

    by: pedro01
After Sam and Mark tried to informed their friend that he’s gotten bigger, Tom was smiling as if it he was getting stronger after recovering from his injuries, something which he was proud of it, but not for his friend to come their honesty without upsetting him. But they feel like it was time to unveil the truth and Sam had the honours to say the honest truth as much as by looking at Tom’s chubby body.

“Umm... no disrespect, Tom, but you’re fat, like heck!” Sam has told his friend straight since this was the only truth both he and Mark are seeing right now.

“Wait, am I?” That’s when Tom has paused and looked down to see his belly was looking rounder more then he had thought, and looked back at the two of them again in a rather confused look to his face. “But I thought I was getting bigger and stronger when I finally had my cast off from my leg.”

“It may be so! But that caused you to eat loads of food more than usual, when you had to sit out with your injury. That’s why you’re getting slower than you’re intended to, because you gained big considerable weight.” Mark says to explain how his injury had caused Tom to start eating some habits than he should’ve been doing at that stage.

“Oh! I guess I didn’t realised this until now!” Tom would sigh at that point, but still rather surprised that he had gotten fat without knowing he overdid it by accident.

He’ll sure think Sam and Mark wouldn’t mind about his mistake since it was never intended in such a way, but it was some habit from whatever reason had caused him to gain weight out of the blue. So after a long conversation, the trio greeted farewells and Tom would soon head to the bathroom to try and check it out in person.

He looked around to see if anyone was in the room, but the coast was clear, and he was able to take off his shirt and takes a look of his upper body, and what a change he looks now! His belly simply look rounder, and had some bottom part hang over his pants, which his butt and thighs are looking thick. His arms and legs were noticeable, and even his face looks different when almost developing his second chin by stroking it.

It would take a while for Tom to have a look at the mirror at himself, and rubbed his belly to give it a jiggle. It felt rather strange because of the changes in his self. And with that reason being, Tom had that thought and reacted very...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...happy about it.

*Noteb*
2. ...worried indeed.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nagastener has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530566-Our-Weighty-Youth/cid/2570683-The-Boys-Tells-Tom-The-Truth