*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tom
  2. 10-12
  3. Age
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530566-Our-Weighty-Youth/cid/1225587-Tom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1530566
Children and Teens, both human and anthro, gain weight.
This choice: Tom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tom

    by: Twiga
Tom was finally out of the cast at last! He felt joy and being able to move freely again. He noticed one thing though, he was moving slower then he had before. At first Tom wondered why this might be but he decided not to question it because now was lunch time.

Sitting down at the table with all his old friends, Tom took out his lunch, a roast beef sandwich with mustard, a carton of milk, an apple, a chocolate bar and a cup of Jello.

"Geez." Said his Friend Mark "Now I see why you've so doughy."

"What do you mean doughy?" Tom asked as he took a bite out of his sandwich.

"You know..." His other friend Sam said "You've gotten...Bigger..."

"Of course I've gotten bigger!" Tom said as he took a sip of milk "I'm a growing boy!"

His friends looked at each other

"Do we have to spell it out for you?" Mark asked

You have the following choices:

1. They flat out tell Tom he is fat

2. They decide not to tell him

*Noteb*
3. Some Nerds come over and laugh at Tom for getting fat

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Twiga (UN: twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nagastener has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530566-Our-Weighty-Youth/cid/1225587-Tom