*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sarah
  2. The dream again...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523471-Developing-Foot-Fetish/cid/1764168-Sarah
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1523471
Explore your new interest.
This choice: Your best friend Sarah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sarah

    by: Harley q
The light of the new mornings sun slowly woke you up as it struck your sleeping face, feeling the warmth of the new day you open your eyes feeling a moment of that pure uninterrupted sense of happiness that everyone feels before that crushing weight of the world hits, the realiseation that life can be hard. And you are no different, you can't escape the realisation that you had that 'dream' again. The imags are still flying around your thourghts clear as day. The way they arch, the way they move, smell, taste how they come in a array of colours the start of a slight smile appered in the corner of you mouth. There was a knock on your door bringing you pack to reality a small sense of embarrassment crept over you but that wasn't the only thing that you felt, a feeling that completely surprised you, the feeling of disappointment at being torn away from your 'vision'. you try to forget, to push it out your mind to play ignorant to the fact that you enjoyed what you saw, but the 'hard' evidence is plain for all to see. Just then there was another knock at your door this time a little more aggressive .
"Hey wake up and get dressed your friend Sarah called" your dad announced
"Ok thanks" you sound a little uneven about almost getting caught, eventhough
You where nowhere near getting caught but when your young and doing something your not supposed to do ( in your mind any way)
Things get forgotten. You quickly jump in to the shower and get dressed ready to meet Sarah an hour later you wher ready to see your best friend.
You open your door and walk through as you walk down the hallway you notic that your sisters door is open, hearing some movement you decide to peak in and have a look what you saw stopped you in your tracks.
Your sister was lotioning her feet , her long.....sexy fe... Wait what I'm I thinking you Say to your self this was getting out if hand. But then again her feet do look good and the way she rubs the soft white peach smelling lotion in to her size 8 feet. The slow circlular motions in which she moved her fingers how they intertwined perfectly with her toes , the lotion slowly trickles down her soft arches down towards her heel. She curls her toes inadvertently showing you her light blue nail polish. Before you got a chance to...admire? No that can't be right you try to reassure your self once again trying to play ignorant to the fact that you enjoyed what you saw , but your enjoyment was Makeing your pants a little.... uncomfortable.
"Hey what you doing in the door way" your sister had caught you start the prosses of embarrassment you had to say something to explain what you where doing
"Errr I err I was just going to tell you that I'm going out and wanted to see if you want me to pick you up anything"
your pretty impressed at your own quick thinking but you didn't get to enjoy it for long
"Yeah that would be great pick me up the new style magazine Thanks"
"Err no problem"
You headed towards and down the stairs the mental images of what just transpired still in your mind
"What's going on with me?"
You reach the door when your mum call out to you turning around your met with the face of your mum smileing at you
"Hear you go" she hands you a list
"What's this?"
"A shopping list I heard you and your sister talking and how you offerd to pick her maggazine up for her so I figured that you might as well pick me up a few things"
"Great"
You walk out the front door and head towards Sarah's house ten minutes later you arrive at her front door the door opens and Sarah's mum standing there
"Hey come on in"
"Thanks"
You walk in as she closes the door behind you.
"Sarah will be with you in a minute take a seat so how have you been"
"Thanks, I've been good how about you Sarah tells me the museum keeping busy"
" yeah being the curator has its down sides all the tours, walking up and down those halls are murder on my feet what I wouldn't do for a massage but rick hates feet and I don't have time to go to the spa"
"We'll....

You have the following choices:

1. I could help" offer a massage

2. That's a shame" Sarah walks in

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Harley q (UN: harleyq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stickler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1523471-Developing-Foot-Fetish/cid/1764168-Sarah