*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521140-macro-high-school/cid/643484-Youre-a-keeper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1521140
you are going to a macro high school, but you are the only micro in the whole school.
This choice: she grabs you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You're a keeper!

    by: Unknown
Her huge hand suddenly wraps around your entire body, and before you can even cry out she shoves you into her cramped jeans pocket. You now seriously regret looking at her boobs, no matter how big they are. In addition, you suddenly begin to shrink in her pocket, your denim enclosure getting bigger and bigger. You sigh in despair. You had heard macros had the power to shrink smaller beings, and now your dragoness captor was demonstrating it on you. You dwindle in size for a few more seconds, and by the time you cease shrinking you guess you are now a mere six inches tall.

You lay in the big dragoness's pocket for awhile, unable to climb it's steep walls. After a while, She suddely stands up, and you get bounced roughly against her thigh as she begins to walk, jolting you with each massive stride. Soon, however, the gigantic hand reaches in and pulls you out, and you fond yourself...

You have the following choices:

1. In the bathroom.

2. Back at the dragoness's place.

*Noteb*
3. In a locker room.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
goku455 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1521140-macro-high-school/cid/643484-Youre-a-keeper