*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Screw with Chris.
  2. Just go home.
  3. Screw with Patrick.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/686070-Screw-with-Chris
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520912
An accident leaves a high school student with the power to possess other people.
This choice: Screw with Chris.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Screw with Chris.

    by: rugal b.
You want Chris... you want her body. But you also love the challenge she provides and though you have a myriad of ways to easily take her, being able to get to her in such simple ways seems so... unsatisfying. She is your ultimate prize, after all. Why make things so anticlimactic? Eventually, you bid her farewell and bike back to your home, laying down on your bed; thoughts of Chris running through your mind as you (at least pretend to) sleep.

You'd really need a way to get to her that'd seem both semi-elaborate and, most of all, fun. You love screwing with her, after all, and your plan is to do that a hundred times over before taking her body and using it her to fuck with everyone else even MORE. The problem is getting to her... and as you chat with her before school officially starts, you notice the way her eyes randomly dart from you, to seemingly behind you. Out of pure curiosity, you take a look back and notice one lone girl: Summer Nguyen.

"Hey jackoff, I was talking to you." she says, "What's so interesting back there?"

"You tell me."

"I don't--what the hell are you talking about, Karter?"

"I see your eyes, Yves. They keep darting around like I'm blocking your view of something."

Chris just rolls her eyes, causing you to needle her more.

"So do you have the hots for her or something?"

"What do you care?" her face turning to a sneer as she says it.

"You're my friend, why wouldn't I care?"

"Because that's not how you are. That's not how you operate. Adam Karter doesn't give a rat's ass about the feelings of anybody else. He only cares about himself."

"That's cold, Yves. I care about other people."

"Yeah?"

"I mean, c'mon, there's you..."

"I'm not entirely unconvinced about that being a way to try and get into my pants."

"Not like it'd happen anyway, right? I mean, I kinda have that whole Y chromosome thing going, and all."

"It probably wouldn't happen even if you didn't."

"That's true." you laugh, semi-sincerely, "I doubt that even a pair of tits would make me good enough for the great Chris Yves."

She just glares at you in response.

"Alright, alright, look: you like Summer, right? I mean, that's cool and all. Summer's cute in that emo chick sorta way. Totally not my thing but cute. If you want, I can talk to her, maybe try and push her in your direction."

"Yeah right. For all I know, you'd probably have a 'change of heart' and try and dick her around the same way you've done to half the other girls in this school."

"Well hey, maybe I'll scare her away from boys forever." you smirk.

"You can be a real piece of shit, you know that Karter?"

"I'd like to think it's one of my better qualities." you state, "But seriously, I'll talk to her. By the end of the day, she'll be all yours."

Chris still doesn't trust you but agrees anyway (on the stipulation that if you do fuck with Summer, Chris will personally make you eat through a straw). Later on, you find Summer in the few minutes inbetween classes. As you pass by her, you tell her to come with you and quickly drag her into a bathroom, wherein you immediately kiss her, sending a bit of goo into her in the process. You resign to stay dormant in her until you (or rather she) see's Chris, taking full control of her at that time.

An opportunity comes during Math class, while Summer is on the earliest lunch period. The same lunch period, in fact, as Chris. You decide to put your real body to sleep (which isn't an uncommon site in the class, anyway) and take full control of Summer. You've been reading through her mind so you're confident in your abilities to play her part... albeit with some improvisation. Thankfully, her bi nature means you don't have to worry about "going against type", in terms of who she's attracted to.

"Um, hey." you say, walking over to Chris. You try and sound meek. Summer isn't the most confident person in the world.

"Oh, uh, hey. You need something?"

"Oh, um, nothing. It's just... I kind of noticed that you kept looking at me and I don't know if you wanted to talk or what."

"Uh, yeah. Sure. If you wanna talk, let's talk."

"Well, I was just curious, really." you giggle, "But if you're open to it, then sure."

A minute or so of silence soon follows, neither of you is sure what to really say.

"Wow, fascinating stuff." you say.

"Sorry. It's just... I'm not used to... used to certain people just randomly coming up to me. Usually I have to initiate things."

"Alright, so, uh, why were you looking at me then?"

"Eh? Oh, it's just... I don't know. You're always by yourself, you know? You seem kind of lonely, so I figured--"

Chris seems unusually flabbergasted, which kind of amuses you.

"Look, I know all about you. You're THE coolest person in the entire school."

"I think that title belongs to Adam Karter. I'm pretty sure he's got a printed certificate and everything."

"Yeah, but he's a total jerk, so fuck him. I've seen what he does to girls... it's sick. The guy must be a real scumbag."

"He has his moments." Chris states, "When he's not being a world class asshole, he's generally alright."

"I guess..." you start, "Actually, I ran into him in the hall earlier. I was kind of intimidated, you know, because my friend Natalie told me all about what he did to her sister. But he's like 'Hey, Chris Yves is totally into you.' and crap and then left."

"Oh god, he actually said it? Like that?" Chris' face is in her hands.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I actually always kind of looked up to you, you know? You're soooo cool. If you would've come over and said something earlier, I would've been open to it."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. All you had to do was say something."

Soon, the bell rings and the both of you have to return to your classes. As you part, you give Chris a quick kiss on the lips, much to her surprise. Soon, however, the kiss goes from a simple peck to full-on frenching. This is it... this is your opportunity to slip yourself into Chris Yves. On the other hand, though, you've wanted to get with her for a long time and now you're doing just that. It's fun screwing with her, as well. Maybe you should keep Summer a little while longer and see how far you can take things.

You have the following choices:

1. Stay inside Summer a little longer

*Noteb*
2. Possess Chris

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rugal b. (UN: rugal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/686070-Screw-with-Chris