*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Find a female.
  2. Partake
  3. Possess Karl.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/674064-Find-a-female
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520912
An accident leaves a high school student with the power to possess other people.
This choice: Find a female.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Find a female.

    by: Seuzz
You stumble along the street—you are not quite comfortable with the bipedal motion of these creatures—and deep into the educational campus. Your host knows of a building where many females are to be had. They will be sleeping, and thus easy to possess.

When you arrive, the mind of your host tells you that the front door will be locked, and so it proves, so you move around the sides, looking for another entrance. The building is several stories high, but all the lower windows are closed—and mostly out of reach. You make a complete circuit fruitlessly, and come back to the front, where you stand for a bit, thinking.

"What are you doing?" The voice is firm and authoritative, and you turn to find a bright light flashing in your face. Your host's mind tells you that the male creature holding it is a security officer of some kind. You don't answer, but regard him coldly.

"I asked you a question."

A security officer would make an acceptable host, and probably gain you entrance to the females' abode. So you advance purposefully on him. He is momentarily taken aback, and before he can react you throw your arms around him and vomit yourself all over his face.

You sense, rather than feel, a nearly concussive blow, but the pain becomes sharper as you gain control of your new host's consciousness and body. It's a painful crack to the back of the skull from where he fell onto the pavement, but you don't care. You sit him up and roll Tom's body off to the side. You stand for a few moments staring at the door to the house as you run through the mind of your new possessee, looking for words that will gain you entrance. When you've chosen them, you march to the door and rap on it sharply and repeatedly.

It is some moments before lights come on, and a suspicious-looking face peers out through the windows in the door. You smile and tip your cap. "I beg your pardon, ma'am," you say apologetically. "But could you open up?"

A female clad in only a thin robe opens the door a bit. You duck your head deferentially. "I spotted a man acting suspiciously out front and had a bit of a fight with him. I've called for help taking care of him, but I took a bump on the noggin. I'd like to use your restroom for a moment."

"Oh my God!" the female exclaims and opens the door more widely. Other females are standing on a staircase, looking down in worry. You smile reassuringly at them as you go in. "The bathroom is just down the hall, on the right," the girl who opened the door says. You mumble your gratitude and shamble down toward it.

You flick on the light switch and make a show of feeling the back of your head with your fingers. There is a lot of stickiness there; probably your host is badly hurt. The suspicion is confirmed when you hear a girl cry "Oh, Jesus!" You turn. The female who let you in has her hand over her mouth in horror. She points. "I think you need to go to the hospital!" The girls behind her are all pale, and turn and run off.

It's the best moment that will come, so now that you are alone you grab the girl by her upper arms, pull her close and shove your mouth over hers: all goes black as you emerge from one gullet and race down another. This darkness, though, remains.

That's because your new host has completely lost consciousness—not only has her mind succumbed to yours, it has actually lapsed into a kind of stasis. Luckily, you find that this gives you even quicker and more thorough access to it, and you seize it hungrily, pulling it and all it knows and feels into your own hungry maw. Her name, her history, her feelings, her attitudes and mannerisms: they are all there for you, and almost before you realize what you've done you've made them your own. Your pretence to being Crystal Southwell, once you reemerge, will be unpierceable.

You "wake" some time later, to find your sorority sisters fussing around you, and a few uniformed officers standing around. "Omigod!" you moan when they ask if you are okay. "I saw ... I think I saw the brains of the security guard! And then I guess I ..." You trail off.

"He'll be alright," says one of the policemen reassuringly. "You just saw bone is all." You pale and let out a soft groan.

There is a little bit more business before everyone leaves: Tom is being taken into custody for questioning, and the security guard is already on his way to the hospital. There's excitement in the house for about thirty minutes later as everyone gasps and exclaims and reassures each other. You join in enthusiastically.

When it is over, you return to Crystal's bed. You are, of course, no closer to getting back on track with your mission, but you feel that you have improved your position. Not only have you taken possession of a new body, and so fully that you are for all practical purposes invisible; but this host is tremendously attractive and has many connections to most of the social organizations at this educational facility. You have an almost embarrassing number of choices as to where you could head.

You could, for instance, move on some of the faculty members—professors, deans, and administrators. There is also a quasi-military organization—ROTC—that you could infiltrate: any number of the students enrolled there have expressed an interest in your current host.

But you are also cagey about moving too far too quickly. Your mission, you suspect, was one of reconnaissance, not full-bore infiltration. It might be better to step from Crystal into some of the other creatures who are her peers, the better to learn more fully about the social habits and capabilities of these beings. Or you could just stick around as Crystal and see what you can learn from inside her.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Recon.

*Noteb*
2. Infiltration.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/674064-Find-a-female