*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1516693-Five-Giant-Planets/cid/1589048-Without-a-home
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1516693
You are an astronaut sucked into a solar system of gigantic proportions.
This choice: The one crying is...?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Without a home

    by: Unknown
It was a girl, about the age of 18 or so sitting at the edge of the far side of the park next to a wall behind some bushes. The girl has pale grayish white skin with slightly blue veins scattered across her body. She is tall even for a giantess with a long, thin torso. Elongate limbs with large hands and feet. Her frizzled grayish black hair is tied in a short ponytail with a dirty old bandanna wrapped on top of her head. Her attire consists of worn, baggy clothes and bandages.

The girl buried her face in her hands and knees as she sat their sobbing. You slowly put down your weapon and stare up at this poor sight. What do you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get her attention (maybe she can help)

*Noteb*
2. Leaver her alone (She might be dangerous)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Neo-rodent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1516693-Five-Giant-Planets/cid/1589048-Without-a-home