*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/ENXJZ29PF-The-Executive-Woman
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1510047
A mysterious book allows you to disguise yourself as anyone.
This choice: Valerie Dunn  •  Go Back...
Chapter #53

The Executive Woman

    by: hollllmmm
“Fucking nerves." you say to yourself as you take a long inhale on the cigarette you are smoking in the driveway outside of your LA home you just inherited.

“Fuck you too Paul, could have told me you were being possessed by a high school boy. Now that immature little high schooler is piloting me.” You are following the natural thought patterns of Valerie Dunn, Paul’s casting director who you had called out for an "emergency meeting" earlier today with her.

“I set my scheduling aside just so you could become me Paul.. Fuck you and your hunky macho body.”
Another one of Valeries thoughts.

You look up into your sun visor mirror to finish putting on the rest of your usual makeup. A very formal looking business woman stares back at you, a pale face with dark almost black brunette hair tied into a tight bun. Dark brown eyes and wearing a black three piece corporate suite and pants.

The moment you had gotten into her mask you could tell how high strung she is.

-A woman of 34 years old but she thinks of herself to pass as 28.
-Has a younger husband and four year old daughter.
-Half jewish half Italian/Irish.
-5’5 with double D breasts, but small booty needs more pilates (a past thought of Paul’s)
-Slime 35 inch waistline/
-Income $157,000 per year.
-1.2 million family trust fund waiting for you
-Nepo baby due your family ties to the film and television industry.

You shake your head, Valerie is always making lists in her head and overthinking things. A bad habit you need to quash.

Once you pull into the two car garage. You quickly get out of your Tesla and put out the cigarette. You should not be seen smoking in front of Cindy your daughter.

Your heels are clicking on tile as you walk in. Hubby is playing that damn Call of Duty or Madden game with his mic on. "So damn immature!"

“Did you take out the trash tonight?” Is the first thing you say to him with your hands on your hips. And you study him.

Hans your husband of 4.7 years.
-Tall 6’2.
-29.9 years old
-Blonde hair, blue eyes
-Swedish descent who came to Hollywood looking to act.
-Built well
-Average face, average intelligence
-Total push over
-Currently unemployed, stay at home Dad.

“Oh I completely forgot to do that I thought it was Wednesday's that we do it now.” You cross your arms and stare at him lifting your eye brows, “Okay can it wait until after this match…” You continue glaring and he puts his xbox controller down and gets up to do it.

Valerie wears the pants in the relationship both figuratively and literally.

After he left the room you can’t help smirking taking in the wealth around you. Valerie had hired a home decorator to have the house tailored to her/your fitting.

You felt like pouring yourself a glass of wine but there was more pressing matters. You walk to the upstairs bathroom and lock it, then start filling the Jacuzzi bathtub. Then you quickly strip out of your suit and pants, then slide out of your nude panties and unhook your bra letting your large pale breasts jiggle free.

Some of Paul’s dried cum is still in your dark curly pubic hair.. Yes you had the golem fuck you when you first awoken naked in your office after making the swap from Paul to Valerie.

It was her instincts that had taken over before you really could rationalize it, she seeing the naked Paul Golem knowing you had complete control over it. It was one of Valeries fantasies to take Paul and you couldn’t help pass up the opportunity to have him bend you over your own desk and take you.

You slide into the jacuzzi bathtub with a smile thinking of that moment..

Then a eyebrow is raised, one of Valerie Dunn’s all consuming thoughts piecers your thoughts again. "The power of these masks, that high schooler randomly stumbled upon is insane. He’s stepped into my life flawlessly, he has all this power but he wastes it all on trivial things. Letting his little girlfriend Sydney string him along.. If I (the real) Valerie Dunn had access to the masks oh what things I could accomplish...”

You zone back out to your regular Will Prescott thinking Valerie is a bitch through and through you realize, but she has strong ambitions and you wonder if you should tell Sydney about some of her inner thoughts..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Valerie's Ambition's

*Noteb*
2. Will in Charge

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hollllmmm (UN: gogostopgogo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/ENXJZ29PF-The-Executive-Woman