*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shell Games
  2. Caleb's New Plan
  3. Kim Implausible
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/1506840-Shell-Games
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1510047
A mysterious book allows you to disguise yourself as anyone.
This choice: James, Carson and Jenny  •  Go Back...
Chapter #25

Shell Games

    by: rugal b.
The idea of going with Andrea's friends sounds temping. Very tempting. Or rather, the idea of going with Andrea does. But at the same time James and his group are friends; friends that you haven't quite spent enough time with over the last few months. It's something you should probably rectify, you figure, so going with them would probably be the easiest and best solution. "I'll take James' crew." you say after a period of rumination.

"I figured that's what you'd go with." Patterson states. "That's good, though, I wanted Jelena's group anyway."

You cock an eyebrow. "Any reason why?" you ask.

"She knows some hot chicks." he replies simply, "Fatima's cute. Sienna's kinda hot even if she's a cunt. Andrea and through Andrea the swim team..." he trails off for a moment before looking back at you with a grin, "Lots of great pieces of tail."

You just snort and roll your eyes. "You're probably gonna have to be Charles for a bit you know." you say attempting to dampen his mood a bit, "He's in with all of that little scene. Hope you like images of giant cocks and pretty boy twinks running through your mind for a day."

"Well as long as I don't suck 37 dicks I'll be fine." responds Patterson, completely unfazed though with a bit of an edge to his voice. "And how are you going to approach your group?" he asks.

"As myself?"

It's his turn to snort, "You think they'll listen to you? You're their pal but getting them to do what you want as yourself is gonna be a hard sell." he states, "You've gotta approach them in a way, as a person, that'll make the sell far easier."

Easier sell, huh? You assumed that just going as yourself would be enough but maybe Caleb is right. You're not the most convincing person ever; you're too much of a spaz for that. And thinking about it, that's less fun too. You're going to sell them on the masks while being yourself? Kind of a bit hypocritical as well you think. Who would they listen to, though, that would sell them on wanting change? Someone who could enact that change but who they'd trust? It certainly wouldn't be Chelsea... and that's when inspiration strikes you: of course! You wish your partner in crime luck as you leave and grab a blank mask, pulling out a phone, making a call, and grabbing some stuff to golemize the mask you're wearing as you do.

* * * * *

"Mrs. Saito, how are you?" you ask with a smile as you step into the Saito household.

"It's a pleasure to see you, Chelsea." replies Yumi's mother. "Yumi told me to send you up to her room."

"Thank you." you reply courteously, turning on the charm is far too easy. You make your way up the stairs, passing by Yumi's middle school age sister doing some homework at the dining room table. She doesn't make any indication that she's noticed you. Likewise you pass by Yumi's older brother as he steps out of his room to go downstairs. You give him a bit of a charming greeting but are met by a simple "yeah". God, he's such a jerk whenever you're here... but he's also kind of hot. Like one of those guys from the Korean boy bands Maria gushes over. Finally you make it to Yumi's room at the end of the hall and give a polite knock.

"Chelsea." she states plainly as you step into her room.

"You really should tell your brother about me some time." you smile as you sit down on the computer chair in front of her desk.

"I already have. And besides, you have a boyfriend."

You want to narrow your eyes in disdain but stop yourself. "Aaaanyway, like I told you on the phone there are some things coming up with the squad that I need to talk to you about one on one."

She's a bit taken aback by this. "Look, if you're gonna kick me off don't give me--"

"Co-captain to co-captain."

"--the nice girl routine." she finishes before processing what you said. "Uh, what?"

"Oh yes, you're quite popular Yumi. It's something I really can't deny anymore, you know. So I figure it's time to give you a little acknowledgment."

She eyes you curiously. "What's your angle?"

"No angle." you ask, "Although... can I use your bathroom? Haven't gone all day." After getting an affirmative you add, "Alright, give me a few minutes then I'll make everything clear."

Once in the bathroom you strip out of Chelsea's clothes, giving yourself one last look before removing the mask. You made sure to golemize it before coming here so it's just a matter of gathering up Chelsea's clothes and then grabbing a towel that's been hanging to dry and wrapping it around your waist as well as taking the blank out of Chelsea's purse. As you exit the bathroom, hoping to hell nobody sees you (it's something you could've planned a little better but no going back now), you knock on Yumi's door once more. She's certainly in for the surprise of a lifetime when she opens it but before she can so much as gasp the mask is on her face. As she goes limp you grab her and place her down gently onto the floor, closing and locking the door behind you as you do so to make sure you have all the privacy you need.

* * * * *

"Who's the most athletic?" you ask as lean back into a bridge.

"Fuck off." Chelsea replies.

"I want you to tell me that I'm the most athletic member of the squad." you tell her.

"You're the most athletic member of the squad." Chelsea states, "Happy?"

"Tell me how you really feel." you say.

"I hate you. I can't stand you. I want to bury you so far under the social ground that Gracie McGraw will look like a prom queen compared to you." she growls.

As you sit next to her on the bed you shake your head. "Chelsea, this won't do. We're co-captains, remember? You're going to announce it tomorrow at morning practice aren't you?"

"Yes. Of course." she grumbles.

"And you're going to treat me better. You're going to be nice to me." you smirk, "You're going to like me, aren't you?"

"I... I guess." replies Chelsea, the venom in her voice gone.

"No, not just like me. You're going to really like me." you order, "You're going to love me. You're going to admire me. You're going to want me." You place a hand on her thigh, rubbing it, "How do you feel about me, Chelsea?"

"You're... really great. You're pretty, you're cool, you're smart, athletic. God, I can't... why'd you do this to me, fuck!" she explains trying to reconcile the extreme commands you've given her with her nature.

"Kiss me. A romantic, loving kiss." you command. And with that she grabs your face, pulls you in close, and lays a kiss right on your lips. Her tongue works its way into your mouth, wrestling with your own. It's deep, slow, and simply incredible. "Good girl." you smirk after she pulls away, "When we're with other people it's business as usual but with you being nicer to me. When it's just the two of us, well, we'll figure that out." You grab her car keys off the desk and hand them to her, "Now get going. You have to get ready for your big announcement tomorrow."

After Chelsea is gone you reflect on what just happened. You practically want to lay back and start going at yourself right there. A Chelsea Cooper all for you, to do what you want her to do. You don't really plan on turning her and Yumi into secret lesbians and you'll rescind those more extreme commands tomorrow. But as a test? A bonafide success. Having Chelsea do what SHE wants is something Yumi's dreamed of. To knock her off of her pedestal, to make her experience what she's made others. Especially Jenny. Jenny should be more popular but Chelsea keeps her down simply to cut you off and you can't stand it. She's an amazing girl... one of a handful you know. Like Dana and Sarah.

An idea hits you: Dana and Sarah Pak are Yumi's cousins. Both nice, great, pretty girls. Yumi and them have a good relationship and see each other quite often so why not bring them in as well? You wonder if it's something you should bring up to Caleb tomorrow. He wants girls so bad, there's more to be had at Eastman and through Dana and Sarah you could definitely get them. The cousins would be separate from the trio you're going to be working with. Then again this plan is already complicated and there's probably no need to complicate it with two groups to juggle for now.

You have the following choices:

1. Talk to Caleb about using Yumi's cousins

2. Just stick with James, Carson, and Jenny

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rugal b. (UN: rugal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1510047-The-Book-of-Masks/cid/1506840-Shell-Games