*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall/cid/1541946-Extra-large-shirt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1509223
M/m shrinking story about a large jock brought down to size.
This choice: Zeke’s more focused on the long hem of Sam’s shirt.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Extra large shirt?

    by: ManSized
Normally, Zeke wouldn’t ignore an invitation from Sam to stare at his guns. But for some reason, Zeke was instead fixated on Sam’s shirt. Something was … different.

“Hey boss,” Zeke said. “You moving up in your shirt sizes?”

“What’s that?” Sam said, interrupted from his self-worship.

“Your shirt? What’s the deal? After a pump like that, I’m sure you also got quite the chest to show off. So what’s the deal today with the extra-huge shirt.”

Sam looked down, confused. That’s funny, this looked like one of his favorite workout shirts, only it was real loose on him. “Damn, which one of you fuckers has been doing my laundry this week? What’s the deal, stretching my shirts out?”

“Hey, hey, buddy. Don’t get upset. I’m sure it was just the laundry machine or something.”

“Yeah, or something….”

“Hey, forget about it, and let’s continue with the workout.”

As the guys left the station, Carl Brown snickered from around the corner.

For the remains of their workout, Sam felt real pumped, building and building on each rep despite the fact that he was lifting relatively light weights today. He couldn’t explain it, but he felt stronger and bigger than ever.

In the locker room afterword, he spent extra long in the shower. Soaping up, he could swear his muscles looked bigger, rounder.

“You almost done in there?” Zeke hollered. “Remember, it’s a shower, not a pool.”

“Hey, hey, hold your horses!” Sam said, stepping out the shower while wrapping a towel around himself.

Zeke was nearly floored staring at Sam. “Dude, look at you! Fuck, you look huger than ever!”

“Heh heh, you finally noticed? What was I telling you? I swear, I was really growing out there!”

Sam walked over to his locker, and started grabbing his street clothes. As he slipped his underpants on, he couldn’t help they seemed slightly loose. “Fuck, more clothes ruined in the wash…” he muttered to himself.

He then put on his shorts, which also felt oddly large. He made sure to put his belt on extra tight.

“Everything okay?” Zeke asked, as Sam started to slip on his sweatshirt.

“Of course, of course,” Sam said sliding the sweatshirt down over his extreme torso. But the hem dropped much further than his waist. And, as Sam slipped his arms into the sleeves, the sleeves fell past his sleeves.

“What the fuck?!” Sam yelled.

“Sam, you okay?”

“Which one of you fuckers is doing this? This is may seem like fun and games, but I can’t handle this shit!”

“Sam, what’s…”

“Nothing… just play innocent… Fuck…” Sam then proceeded to put on his sneakers, only the shoes were a couple sizes too big.

“Ok, fuckhead, laundry doesn’t fuck up shoes!”

“Sam, what are you talking about?”

“Your practical joke. The big shorts! The big shirt! The big shoes… Fuck, even you look big…” Sam said, standing up now and noticing Zeke looked taller than usual.

Zeke also noticed something was up. Hard to say but Sam looked shorter.

What does Zeke do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ManSized (UN: mansized at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ManSized has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall/cid/1541946-Extra-large-shirt